Props to DJI Repair
618 1 2016-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Puttmaster
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18931532 ft
  • >>>

Had an Inspire that came back from a customer. The left side sweepback arm was broke where it connects to the main frame, one landing foot busted and gimbal getting overload error. Sent this out on 4-8-16 and they got it on 4-14-16. Got the estimate from them on 4-18-16 and paid the same day. Just got an email today (4-20-16) saying the unit was shipped. They sent it ground so this will be back to me on 4-26-16. Cannot say enough good things about the process and how much faster they have become. I have sent in two Inspires, one X5, and multiple Phantom 3 gimbals and the process has been stellar each time. Keep up the good work fellas. For all of those of you who are scared to send in your repair and fear being without it for weeks on end, dont be. I will have been without this for 12 working days and 8 days of those are time in transit for shipment. California is a 4 day shipment from me and if you live closer, the time will be even faster. As a business owner I have to give props to great customer service. I deal with many vendors and a year ago DJI was right up there with Nikon in terms of terrible turnaround times and customer service. Now they are up there with Canon in terms of turnaround time and customer service, which is at the top.

Great service each time has been a breath of fresh air!!!
2016-4-20
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Great to hear. Thanks for the post.

Dave
2016-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules