Un stable Quad with T-motor U8 pro along 30"X10.5 prop
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hussainalikazmi
New

Pakistan

Hello Every one,

I am having a serious stability issue in my expensive toy i.e is having following specs:

Quad rotor,
A2 controller with latest firmware,
T- motors U8 pro 100rpm/V motors,
T-motors 30" props,
T- motors Air 40 ESCs,
6S battery,
Total weight 6Kg including battery.

After first take off i found the quad lehargic and weak response of motors during hovering ,
The Quad started woobling as i gave it yaw, and crashed , (One prop demaged)
After repair , i changed A2 gains (BASIC=120,120,120) to (BASIC=150,150,150).
Attitude gains from (170,170,170) to (150,150,150).

Now the quad was better in performance during hovering at about 50m.  But during decend the Quad started woobling again,the decend was really slow to avoid the prop wash  but the Quad became unstable (started woobling) and crashed.
This time the poor thing lost alot ....

Please
Help me out ,

2016-4-20
Use props
tomas.tulis
lvl.1

Hi, not sure if it would be helpful cos i self having some problems with this too.

For basic setings try to look in manual there si some numbers for your weight. I have bit other weight group and as i find for more weight less seems to be good.

Also depend on that what or how much prop power you chose (how "big" prop, how big power goes into motors and so on)

for atitude gains it only depend on your hands and head what you can take - i have it about 100 and i wont change it because i dont want make it racer copter.

Keep try and wish you to solve it soon too (as i wish it for me)
2016-4-25
Use props
timonroecg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 156401 ft
Japan

Look at your A2's Orientation settings as well in the Administrator. There's some description in the docs: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/a2/en/A2_User_Manual_en_v1.24.pdf.   X and Y values are easy to figure out, Z is a little harder.  You should be able to find some videos on YouTube if you search for 'drone center of gravity' or something similar.  These settings do make a difference in how your copter handles as when I bought mine the Z value was set to 0 and it's handling was all over the place.  Once I set Z correctly it was much easier to control.  
2016-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules