OSMO panning by itself
778 4 2016-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joshuanicholas1
lvl.2
Indonesia

Hi,

So I started my OSMO today and notice that when I have it standing there, it slightly pans by itself, sometimes to the left, sometimes to the right.

How do I fix this?

Thanks!
2016-4-20
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

I have found that if you double click on startup to centralise it almost cancels the drift (not completely though.)

Also make sure you have the latest firmware update as DJI did do some work to minimise this problem. Hope this helps.
Rod and the cat
2016-4-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Thanks! Rod.

Yes, we've improved the performance of the gimbal in the latest firmware v1.6.2.10, please upgrade your Osmo to the latest version. At the same time, please don't forget to update the version of your DJI GO App to the latest one. For the download and upgrade information, please refer to http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads

Thanks for your support!
2016-4-20
Use props
joshuanicholas1
lvl.2
Indonesia

Hi,

The thing is that both my OSMO and DJI app is in the latest update. I did it a few weeks ago and it never gave it this problem. Only starting today when I switched it on that I notice the slight drifting with the X3.

Thanks!
2016-4-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

joshuanicholas1 Posted at 2016-4-21 20:49
Hi,

The thing is that both my OSMO and DJI app is in the latest update. I did it a few weeks ago an ...

In still situation, the gimbal may perform like that, it's normal. Well, compared to former firmware, this phenomenon should be improved. The Osmo can stabilize itself better in movement.
Thanks for your understanding!
2016-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules