Awakening the OSMO
940 5 2016-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
p.groom1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

HI - Im new to the OSMO so forgive me if Im missing a trick.

After I shoot some shots, I sleep the oSMO to save battery life., by pressing the power button on the handle.

How long exactly should I be waiting on pressing the power button again to resume shooting? Seems like Im having to wait about 10 secs before the iphone picture etc etc re appears and I can re start?

Peter
2016-4-21
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

That's about right, depends on your device to, also try changing the wifi from 2.4fhz to 5.8ghz that may help a little
2016-4-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
On power on status, if you switch the Power switch for about 1 or 1.5 seconds, the Osmo will enter Sleep Mode, by switching the Power switch for about 1 second again or click the "Awake" icon (for iOS, while in Android, it's "Sleep Mode" icon) in the DJI GO App , it will resume to normal working conditions.
It does take a few minutes to resume to normal working states from the sleep mode completely.
2016-4-21
Use props
p.groom1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-21 11:03
Hi,
On power on status, if you switch the Power switch for about 1 or 1.5 seconds, the Osmo will ent ...

Hi Adela
when in sleep mode, pressing awake (central icon on i phone 5s) does nothing.
Only way to awaken the osmo is to use the power button on handle and wait for the image to re appear which seems to take a long time?

~Any ideas
Peter
2016-4-21
Use props
p.groom1
lvl.2
United Kingdom

p.groom1 Posted at 2016-4-21 16:28
Hi Adela
Only way to ...

Actually takes 30 seconds before you can shoot.
2016-4-21
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

p.groom1 Posted at 2016-4-21 23:28
Hi Adela
Only way to ...

Hi,
I'm sorry I may make you misunderstood my words.
To awake the Osmo from sleep mode, you click on the "Awake" icon but not press it. By doing so, it should work. Please check again.
If it takes really very long time to be awaken, please check the WiFi connection between your Osmo and your phone, and please make sure your Osmo and your phone are all in good conditions.
Any feedback would be appreciated!
2016-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules