Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI-Focus Remote Controller
856 6 2016-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wto6071
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Can I use the controller to control the X5 camera which is mounted onto the Osmo?Can the controller be mounted onto the Osmo?

As I noticed from the DJI store, there are 2 sets of prices for the controller, one is A$16xx, the other is A$333x.
(sorry , I forget the exact price), are there any difference?

2016-4-21
Use props
dopeytree
First Officer
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

yes there is supposed to be a port on the X5 adapter. It will need a cable same as on the inspire controller.It should control focus or aperature depending on the setting.

The price differences are for the full kit or just the inspire kit. If you shoot with big cameras & have a ronin Id get the full kit. Otherwise the cheaper kit for the inspire.
2016-4-22
Use props
wto6071
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks dopetree for the advise, really helpful. So that I can make up my mind now.
2016-4-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

To control the aperture and focus of the X5 camera mounting on the Osmo handle by using the DJI Focus remote controller, DJI Focus - Osmo Pro/RAW Adaptor Cable is needed.

*DJI Focus - Osmo Pro/RAW Adaptor Cable is sold separately. It will be available soon.

The DJI Focus will communicate with the Osmo via the port on the X5 adaptor, just as showed on the connector base of below picture: medium_OSMO_PART_37_X5_Adapter__3_.JPG

In addition, as regard to any sales issue, please contact onlinesales@dji.com.
Thanks for your cooperation!
2016-4-23
Use props
wto6071
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-24 16:47
To control the aperture and focus of the X5 camera mounting on the Osmo handle by using the DJI Focu ...

Thanks Adela, I will wait for the said cable.
2016-4-24
Use props
dopeytree
First Officer
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you're in the UK buy this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DJI-FO ... :g:EXIAAOSwT~9WjpgQ I did and its massivley reduced by about £300 & comes with the cable that works with the inspire (I presume its the same cable for the x5 adapter too).
2016-4-24
Use props
wto6071
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

dopey tree, it's really amazing price, is it genuine product? I noticed from the postage column, it's not allowed to post to Australia. Can't understand?
That's why I posted in the forum months ago complaining DJI sell their product expensively not according to the normal exchange rate, and give me some bullsit
explanation some what handling charge, delivery charge.........etc
I don't want to argue with them though I know it s unreasonable and a waste of time.
Thanks anyway for the information, appreciated.
2016-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules