Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Invert Joystick...
4553 12 2016-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jdmagoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1229554 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Just received my OSMO and couldnt believe there is no ability to invert the joystick orientation, or is there in the settings?

If not, please add this to the next update.

Because i fly aircraft im so use to pushing forward and trees get bigger pulling back trees get smaller

2016-4-22
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.4
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

We keep asking, they keep ignoring.
2016-4-22
Use props
J C D
lvl.3

Netherlands

Haha same here, first day buyer... i eventually think of selling this junk. It shoots video like a pro, but the software is lame.
2016-4-22
Use props
lancegriggs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 448327 ft
United States

Same here. I posted about this a couple of weeks ago.
2016-4-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
This feature would be implemented in our future firmware.
Please keep paying attention to our official website for any further information!
Thanks for your understanding!
2016-4-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

J C D Posted at 2016-4-22 19:14
Haha same here, first day buyer... i eventually think of selling this junk. It shoots video like a p ...

Hello!
Any suggestion from you would be appreciated!
If you come across any problem, please feel free to contact us!
Thanks for your support and cooperation!
2016-4-23
Use props
burkeeven
lvl.2
United States

Plus one for me too. It's so counter-intuitive now.
2016-5-16
Use props
Erikvdo
lvl.1

Hey DJI, it's now October, five months after the last time anyone here asked, and there has been at least one software update for the Osmo Mobile 3. Any ETA on when the option to invert the joystick will be available? It doesn't seem like it would be tough to just switch the Y axis input from a joystick, in software.
2019-10-15
Use props
djiuser_c8VH1nqYNqdV
New

Italy

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-23 19:33
Hi,
Please keep paying attention to our official website for any further information!

HEllo Adela,

can you be more precise about future? your message was 4 years ago,  just to have an idea when it will be possible. I have this osmo 3 but with this joystick I keep moving in the wrong way up/down left/right.

thanks
2020-9-6
Use props
finddominic
lvl.1
United States

I'm a pilot the and joystick control is counter-intuitive, as a new user I came here to find out how to reverse the movement instead I find this thread started in 2016 with no resolution.  On 4/23/2016 there is a response it will be included on a future firmware update, it'w been four years. This is basic stuff and an easy option to add. DJI is not listening to its customer and being in the market for a drone next will have me looking elsewhere. I have been shopping the Mavic series but am going to look at other brands based on this experience. It's basic stuff to make a joystick match the movements of other activities, pilots, remote control plane flyers etc... Very disappointed DJI sends me to a thread to find answers and I learn there isn't an answer and DJI doesn't listen to users.
2020-9-21
Use props
djiuser_UamIoJLmK2T0
New

Belize

2023-1-14
Use props
djiuser_UamIoJLmK2T0
New

Belize

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-4-23 19:33
Hi,
2023-1-14
Use props
djiuser_UamIoJLmK2T0
New

Belize

2023-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules