Android cuts out recording at 1080p 60fps, but doesn't on ipad
822 4 2016-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
carman
New

Canada

Hope this wasn't already posted already (I searched and couldn't find) - Hi, just got the osmo and found it suddenly stopped recording, with no notice or warning (you find out after when viewing).  Weird thing, I tried it with my iPad and it was fine.  If the IPad wasn't so big I'd stick with it.  Note 4, plenty of power, even restarted and used task killer first - no help.  Note has plenty of power for my p3 pro.  Installing latest firmware and we will see if that helps (was already on latest dji go)...... and the update failed.  Man what is it with DJI and firmware!!! I'll update once I get the firmware working.
2016-4-22
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi Carman, maybe the ceased recording may have something to do with the SD card,was it formatted correctly etc? the SD card can cause all sorts of weird problems with the osmo when updating/recording etc, have you tried the update again?
2016-4-22
Use props
carman
New

Canada

SD card was not the issue.  Latest firmware and better antivirus/task killer solved.  Unfortunately I did both at the same time so can not be sure which resolved it, but happy it's fixed! :-)
2016-4-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

The latest DJI GO App has the best compatibility with the latest firmware, you'd better always keep them up to date.
I'm glad too for you since your problem was solved!
2016-4-23
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

carman@flybysig Posted at 2016-4-23 21:32
SD card was not the issue.  Latest firmware and better antivirus/task killer solved.  Unfortunately  ...

Nice one!
2016-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules