iOS update 0.9.2?
2160 4 2015-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skyml
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4741906 ft
United States

I saw on some of the Facebook pages that there was an update to the iOS pilot app (0.9.1 to 0.9.2) so I tried to download it... when I clicked on the link on the download page for the inspire I got a 403 code warning that said forbidden. when I tried to scan the QR code it told me that they were awaiting the official release and to be patient.  I flew with version 0.9.1 today but I can't seem to update to version 0.9.2 what am I doing wrong or is DJI not have their act together on this update yet?
2015-1-15
Use props
dave
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2749 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Inspire was delivered tonight and I, too, got the same messages that you did. So it's not us (I think). At least I got the battery and the remote charged up.
2015-1-15
Use props
Joola
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1696545 ft
United States

Click this link with your iOS device. It will prompt the DJI Pilot app download. This link won't require you to enter one of your serial numbers. I downloaded from this link a few hours ago and can confirm it will download v0.9.2

http://t.co/HSqfP1KJee

edit: It seems to be more of an issue than I thought. It seems the adhoc server is down. Could just be a problem with the DJI server. Best to try again later.
2015-1-15
Use props
ghoonk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I confirm that the server is unavailable
2015-1-16
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

We are extremely sorry to say that the DJI-Pilot App has been delayed for iOS devices. DJI is working hard on this to push the approval process through with Apple and will keep you informed of any of our progress.

Currently we provide Android App for you to use. The recommended devices are as below: Samsung S4, S5, Note 3, P900 tablet, Sony Z3 EXPERIA, Google Nexus 7 II, Mi 3, Nubia Z7 mini.

Thank you, and sorry again about the delay.
2015-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules