Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo WiFi issue
807 2 2016-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
So I have been trying to connect to my Osmo with my Iphone 6 plus.  When I go to select the WiFi it comes like like it is supposed to and lets me connect to it.  I never get the signal in the upper left corner of my phone of the WiFi and when I open DJI Go app it says I am connected to the Osmo and lets me go into the camera screen but the screen is black.  Where it tells you the camera seeings those are all blank except the Osmo battery which accurately tells me the battery life.  What is going on?
2016-4-23
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hi, do you have the latest FW on the osmo?, try deleting the app and reinstalling it, check if your camera is securely fitted to the handle, try running 5.8ghz wifi, close all other running apps on your device, also is the lenses cap removed? ha, (silly as it sounds i have done this before)
2016-4-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
Except for the problem of "no live feed", is there any other problem? Such as abnormal indicator or sound?
According to your description, it does seem to be the WiFi signal problem, please try negelbrinkmann's suggestion.
Wait for your further feedback!
2016-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules