No Signal - Phantom 3 Professional
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jdenton3
New

United Kingdom

[ Last edited by jdenton3@gmail.com In 2016-4-24 11:07 Editor ]\n\nHi all,

I'm looking for some help if possible. I purchased a Phantom 3 Professional in September last year, gave it about 10 flights and worked perfectly. Since winter, it's been in it's box until this week.

Upon taking it out if it's box again, I was prompted to update several firmware - Battery, RC, Camera and main unit. All seemed to go fine as far as I know however, since upgrading, i've got a 'no signal' message on the display of the iPad / iPhone. All others functionality seems fine, it's just the video feedback from the camera to the phone which is the problem.

I've trawled the internet and come across lots of other users who reported the same issue (mainly last year) which suggest reinstalling / downgrading firmware. I have tried quite a few of the suggestions but still no further on.

Another thing to note is that each time I launch the Dji go app, I keep getting prompted to install RC firmware V 1.6, even though I already have?

Current firmware / software versions are:

APP: 2.7.2 (ios)
Aircraft: 1.8.80
RC: 1.6

I have also raised a ticket with DJI but would rather not have to resort to sending it back if I can resolve the issue myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2016-4-23
Use props
n_dlu
New

Indonesia

And it create calibrationcode.bin and usersetting.bin on the MicroSD.. The battery do not turn off as fast as usual.. Pls help
2016-4-28
Use props
Rick86
New

Australia

Wow, 220 views and no reply. I wanna know this too, just like the other 220. Why dji not helping?
We need to be able to connect our Phantoms to DJI through the internet for service advice.
Hope someone can help here????
2016-7-22
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Reinstall the Go App.
Calibrate the IMU

In fact, first just try the IMU calibration. That worked for me.
2016-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules