After updating transmitter, The Inspire couldn't exit to travel mode
2004 8 2016-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
syhwang
lvl.1

South Korea

Recently I used Inspire1 and RC Transmitter. It is happened when I tried to update them today.

I updated rc transmitter first by DJI-GO App without updating Inspire 1 QuadCopter with travel mode.
And I tried to exit travel mode of Inspire1 QuadCopter by button of rc transmitter. But I couldn't.
So I put inspire 1 between two chairs and I mounted camera gimbal on it . And I tried to update firmware using put into sdcard with last new firmware to camera.
But I couldn't update it. Maybe it's impossible to update when inspire 1 was on "travel mode".

Anyway I tried to reset RC using method DJI-Ken said.
But there are N/A under version and no down-gradable. LED of Inspire1 is still blue. It didn't exit to travel mode.

Please help me
2016-4-23
Use props
syhwang
lvl.1

South Korea

I solved this problem.

1. Download the following link.
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/RC/C1_FW_V01.05.0080.bin

2. Put the BIN file on the USB and then insert it into RC Transmitter
3. Push and Hold C1 , C2, Video, Shot, Exposure buttons
4. Turn on transmitter to reset RC Transmitter
5. Wait to finish downgrade.
6. Then Turn off and on.
7. Turn on Inspire 1
8. Solved

2016-4-23
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

syhwang@stark-r Posted at 2016-4-24 00:23
I solved this problem.

1. Download the following link.

You can also just skip step 3.  No need to Reset the RC Transmitter.

I am glad it worked for you, I am just saying that you dont need to re-set for it to work as well.

Cheers - donnie
2016-4-24
Use props
syhwang
lvl.1

South Korea

Donnie Posted at 2016-4-24 22:11
You can also just skip step 3.  No need to Reset the RC Transmitter.

I am glad it worked for you, ...

Thank you Donnie.
Have a nice day.
2016-4-24
Use props
syhwang@stark-r Posted at 2016-4-25 08:34
Thank you Donnie.
Have a nice day.

Hi
I'm having the same problem and the solution isn't working for me.  Do you have any suggestions? I've downloaded and attempted to install the downgrade firmware but it hasn't solved the problem.  First mistake I believe I made was upgrading the firmware for the remote control 1st.  I can't seem to find a way past this point.  The download I'm trying is from sywang which is the only one I see out here.  It wont upload into the remote. Thanks for your thoughts/ help
Frank
2016-4-24
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

fsusca@gmail.co Posted at 2016-4-24 19:57
Hi
I'm having the same problem and the solution isn't working for me.  Do you have any suggestions ...

Ok you can do it two ways,  (1)You can either use the go app with an internet connection  and simply turn on the RC with The Go app ( Aircraft off )  and on the opening page of go app you will see a graduation cap, press on this for about 10 seconds and let go .  If you have the wi fi signal you will be able to wind back to 1.58.  Once you wind back to 1.58 , get the Aircraft out of travel mode and then lad the aircraft to 1.8 and then the RC back to 1.6.

KEEP IN MIND THE ABOVE ONLY WORKS IF YOU WERE CURRENT ON THE UPDATES, IF YOU WERE FURTHER BACK ON THE UPDATES YOU MAY NEED TO ROLLBACK FURTHER. IT DEPENDS ON WHAT FIRMWARE IS CURRENTLY ON THE AIRCRAFT.  IF YOU WERE AT 1.7 ON THE AIRCRAFT THE RC MATCH IS 1.58.

The second  (2) way to rollback is to use the attaced file 1.58.  you will load this to the RC with a thumb drive.  Make sure the thumb drive is formatted and the only file on it is the bin file of C1_FW_ 1.58
Make sure trasnmiiter is off then load the USB then turn on ,  give it  a couple minutes  to start and then after it has finished  , get the AC out of travel mode and then load it with 1.8 and then update to 1.6 for the RC.
THE ATTACHED  LINK IS ONLY FOR THE TRANSMITTER DO NOT LOAD TO THE AIRCRAFT.
ALSO I AM GOING TO GIVE A LINK ON HOW TO LOAD  WITH A USB TO THE RC, READ THE WHOLE THING .  THAT FILE SHOULD LOAD IF YOU DO IT CORRECTLY.  The file schwayng is referring to came from me, so either it was not loaded to the usb thumb drive correctly or it is the wrong version of firmware to match with the aircraft and RC.  

IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE LET ME KNOW WHAT VERSION IS ON THE AIRCRAFT CURRENTLY AND I WILL GET YOU THE CORRECT VERSION OF FW TO MATCH THE AIRCRAFT, DO NOT TRY TO RELINK BECAUSE IT WONT WORK AND WILL MAKE THINGS WORSE.

If you need more help or get stuck e mail me  donaldjames1990@gmail.com
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/RC/C1_FW_V01.05.0080.bin

http://forum.dji.com/thread-47572-1-1.html

2016-4-25
Use props
gamalieltan
New
Flight distance : 277730 ft
Singapore

Donnie,
Thank you. Your tip worked for me - downgrading my RC to 1.58. Getting out of travel mode. Upgrading the Aircraft to 1.8 and then upgrading the RC back to 1.6.
Thanks a million. Thought I had to ship it back to the dealer but you saved me a whole lot of anxiety.
2016-4-25
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

gamalieltan Posted at 2016-4-25 10:33
Donnie,
Thank you. Your tip worked for me - downgrading my RC to 1.58. Getting out of travel mode. U ...

No worries, All I ask is you pay it forward to someone in the future !

cheers - donnie
2016-4-25
Use props
vasfloyd
New

United Arab Emirates

Hi Donnie

I have officially bricked it :0
I updated the remote first without updating the aircraft.

I got my Inspire 1 in late 2015 updated it to version 1.4.
I have not used it since jan 2016 and only today upgraded the firmware on RC to the latest one without upgrading the Aircraft it is now stuck in travel mode.

I have downloaded the version 1.6 you provided in this forum and followed all steps carefully.
RC has now 1.5.8 version but does not see the Aircraft, also 1.6.0 does not see the Aircraft so it seems I need to downgrade even further. But I cant go below 1.5.8 .
When i try to downgrade via USB dongle in the back of RC i get this message:

====================
Packet: /mnt/usb/C1_FW_V01.04.0030.bin,
Result: Aborted
The current firmware does not support downgrade. Use a different version of firmware to downgrade the target version.

====================
Packet: /mnt/usb/C1_FW_V01.05.0070.bin,
Result: Aborted
The current firmware does not support downgrade. Use a different version of firmware to downgrade the target version.

I get the same above messages  if the current remote version is 1.6 or 1.5.8.

I can not downgrade it to 1.5.7 using the go app as it s not available in the drop down.

I did the remote reset
I formatted the USB storage device on PC
This is only one remote I have
I have waited for more than 10 mins
The RC is in master mode

My Last hope is with you Donnie

2017-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules