Should I buy P4 or P3? TTT REVIEW...P3P vs P4...
1017 5 2016-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cale262
lvl.3

Canada

I see these questions pop up all the time and I watched this review which I think will answer a lot of questions if you are on the fence and trying to make the desicion. I always enjoy TTT's videos and honest reviews with a touch of honest German humour and accuracy.

2016-4-24
Use props
TJ10
lvl.2

Canada

I just got the P3A thanks to the huge drop in price. Love it. you don't need 4k video, not even 2.7k right now. Not many computers are able to edit 4k video unless you wanna spend another small little fortune, and their aren't that many platforms to even watch those videos on. I'd go for the advanced, it's great, and has got good range. got to 1200 meters near my house today. only two main features that stand out on the p4 are obstacle avoidance, but until that is 360 degrees and can detect things like branches, it's pretty much useless. I wouldn't rely on it personally. Sport mode is cool but how often do you need to go 45 mph filming? Go for the P3A!
2016-4-24
Use props
Cale262
lvl.3

Canada

You may not want 4k but I do and I love it, My home tv is 4k, my computer renders my 4K video easily and I upload my videos to Vimeo in 4k. Stating that people don't want nor need 4K is rather short sighted IMHO.
2016-4-24
Use props
TJ10
lvl.2

Canada

Cale262 Posted at 2016-4-24 20:45
You may not want 4k but I do and I love it, My home tv is 4k, my computer renders my 4K video easily ...

Hey if you've got the budget for 4k everything power to you. If that's what you want out of the drone, then obviously go for 4k. The P3P has 4k, so if it's important to you, I'd go for that. There really isn't much of a different between buying the P4 and the P3P, except the price! I wouldn't want to spend hundreds more for a couple of features you won't use more than once, but that's just my opinion! If you have the money to spend, I'd get the P4.
2016-4-24
Use props
Cale262
lvl.3

Canada

TJ10 Posted at 2016-4-24 19:00
Hey if you've got the budget for 4k everything power to you. If that's what you want out of the dr ...

I have two P3P's and a P4....the P4 is worth every extra penny for the better images it provides (the differences are very noticable to me)over the P3P IMHO. The money was irrelevant as it isn't a whole bunch more over what the P3P's originally sold for which cost me $1250USD each, but I guess you still must purchase within your means...

Either way, the question wasnt the point of the post...it was just to share the TTT review but I can see how the topic created confusion.

2016-4-24
Use props
leorvasquez
lvl.2

Who wouldn't want a P4. :-) I love my P3A, but c'mon.
2016-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules