Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Jasper Alberta Canada
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Morph1
Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-25
Use props
hummingbird.uav
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Very nice.
2016-4-25
Use props
michaelfinney_h
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hello Morph1 very nice shots. May I suggest that you cut down the length of some of the scenes to make move visual impact. Colour grading to enhance the scene would also be good as the shots seem lacking in vitality. Just trying to be helpful.
2016-4-25
Use props
Rigworker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 52303 ft
Canada

Nice video. Are flying in the actual park? If so, better check the regulations. I believe you cannot fly recreationally within the actual park boundaries. If this was a commercial flight, then the rules are slightly different as I believe you can get permission from the park superintendent.
2016-4-25
Use props
exmeaguy
lvl.2
United States

Incredible video.  You have a nice video showing the different heights.  I am going to Jasper in July and hope to have the same quality of videos.

What is the name of the golf course in the video?
2016-4-25
Use props
hummingbird.uav
First Officer
Flight distance : 8351585 ft
  • >>>
Canada

exmeaguy Posted at 2016-4-25 19:30
Incredible video.  You have a nice video showing the different heights.  I am going to Jasper in Jul ...

Note that it is not permitted to take-off or land an aircraft in a Canadian National Park.  UAVs are considered aircraft.  The superintendent can grant special permission but its virtually never given.
2016-4-25
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Very spectacular scenery
2016-4-25
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada