Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Gimbal/Camera drifts away
682 5 2016-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
max.schramowski
New

Germany

Good morning,
I bought 1 week ago a Osmo. Everthing fine, super nice shots, smooth clip reclords but i have a problem with my Gimbal. Every time when I want to record a static film, the gimbal drifts 15 degrees to the right and to the left. I already recalibrate the gimbal and installed the latest version but nothing happend.

Can someone give me a helping hand?

With best regards,
Max Schramowski

2016-4-25
Use props
nico_mav
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1858852 ft
Greece

Just install the latest firmware and you will fix it ...
2016-4-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
To get a better user experience, the latest firmware would be recommended. In addition, the stabilization performance may be better in normal movement.
We will try our best to improve the quality of the Osmo in the future.
2016-4-25
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Mine still drifts a little to, not as bad as it was before the latest FW update, hopefully dji will make more improvements to it in the future.
2016-4-26
Use props
uzbeckin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126683 ft
Australia

I updated firmware and mine drifts so badly that I can't use it which is sad as I have all the accessories and a new bag sitting there unused.   This should not have been sold as it is.   I have nearly 2k invested in this venture for a device that I can't use.   It slowly drifts in the last direction I moved the gimbal.  Please create an update.
2016-5-28
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

uzbeckin Posted at 2016-5-29 11:35
I updated firmware and mine drifts so badly that I can't use it which is sad as I have all the acces ...

Hi all,
Well noted about your feedback.
We'll try to improve as much as we can in the future.

Thanks for your support.
2016-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules