Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Phantom 4 Tutorials –Exporting an Upgrade LOG File

2016-4-25
Use props
Ashmo
New

Switzerland

After the different issues I faced trying to upgrade my brand new phantom 4 I wanted to check these logs but ... I could not find any ... neither on my two Macs (where the upgrade failed many many times before I stopped trying) neither on my PC (where the upgrade succeeded but visually stopped at 90% ...)
2016-4-26
Use props
lvl.2
Flight distance : 653524 ft
Canada

I have the hobby store upgrade my p4 it works great
2016-4-26
Use props
lvl.2
Flight distance : 653524 ft
Canada

But the app dji go I lost the icons that used to shoe where my flight logs were now I have no idea how to find them or how to get that page back
2016-4-26
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

84426 Posted at 2016-4-26 19:12
But the app dji go I lost the icons that used to shoe where my flight logs were now I have no idea h ...

The flight logs need to be uploaded from the DJI server.  

Sign into your DJI Go App then select the paper airplane  upper left hand side from the ""connect your DJI device screen"". Look at the top right of the flight log page and tap on the cloud icon, then select all and then start your synchronization. This will return all of the log files you have sync'd to your flight log.  I hope this helps you.... Should be pretty easy to get them back. If you have another device that has the flight logs intact, just go to the same spot and sync the device and this will update the server with all of your flight logs.

Rich
2016-4-28
Use props
ChiefJC
New
Flight distance : 43484 ft
United States

I need to know what the site address is to see my uploaded flight logs. I think I have uploaded them properly as when I touch the little cloud it says they are sync'ed.
thanks
John
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules