proof of purchase
4482 7 2016-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daniele.sola
lvl.1

Italy

Hello to all,
I hope not to write a post inappropriate ..
does anyone know if you can get a copy of the purchase invoice (order at the online store) if the invoice has been lost? I need for the guarantee, I have to send a phantom 4 under repair.
Thank you very much
Greetings!

2016-4-26
Use props
wrathofkhan
Banned

Australia

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-26
Use props
daniele.sola
lvl.1

Italy

They certainly provided, but unfortunately I lost, it's my fault. I am contacting the support for news.
Thanks for the reply.
Good day.
2016-4-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello daniele, I'd suggest you can check the order history of your account. If you find that, you can print it as a copy. Hope this helps.
2016-4-26
Use props
daniele.sola
lvl.1

Italy

I notified my order number by email to the support and within minutes they sent me a PDF attachment with your proof of purchase.  Great!
2016-4-27
Use props
daniele.sola
lvl.1

Italy

I notified my order number by email to the support and within minutes they sent me a PDF attachment with your proof of purchase.  Great!
2016-4-27
Use props
digitalmediaeli
lvl.3
Flight distance : 408343 ft

I also have a question regarding this. I bought an Inspire Pro from a guy who never opened it, but did not provide receipt...and I bought DJI CARE.
2016-8-11
Use props
benji89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 411109 ft
France

Hello,

I am in the same situation: I bought an Mavic Pro from a guy who never opened it (received it as a prize) but did not provide receipt. Does the warranty works if anything happens ?

Thank you
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules