SICK OF DJI's LIES
2474 23 2016-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
lvl.2

Turkey

On the 15th I have purchased the osmo x5 adapter. When I paid for the item the site stated that the item would shipin 1-3 days once the payment once cleared. The payment cleared in seconds. So worst case it should have shipped on
the 20th. When I checked the status of my package on the 22st I have realized that it did not ship, since I have selected
expedited shipment and paid 39USD I should have received it on the 22nd. So i got in touch with customer service and told
them about my case. You can find the trascript at the end... But briefly they told me that it would ship on 25th.. Today is 26th
and I got an email saying that they our ot of stock and will ship end of April.

They released OSMO with a short video where the operator was using osmo with the X5 (the retro box movie). So everyboy thought
that the x5 was compatible with osmo. Once x5 was released we bought it thinking that we could use it with OSMO, but ofcourse we could
not because it did not fit. So I filed a complaint, and you know what happended ? After 3 days they added a new sentence to the product page
saying that X5 requires and adapter to be used with OSMO which would be released later on. It has been six months and still trying to get
this stupid adapter...

---------------------------------
Transcript.
--------------------------------

Friday 10:25 GMT+2       
Calvin
Customer support

koray birand
I have purchased the osmo x5 adapter exactly 7 days ago which is the 15th. I see that it is not shipped yet. When I purchased it the store stated that the item will shill in 1-3 days. Mu order number us 001170790012.
Calvin joined the chat

Calvin
hi
Please wait a moment. I will check for you.
Sorry for the waiting, due to the great demand of this product, our warehouse is so busy but i have tagged your order with special label, they will ship out your order with priority when it is available in our warehouse

koray birand
So if I understood you correctly you are telling me that you are selling items which are not in your stock. You are misinforming customers.
There might be great demand but when you say 1-3 days after the payment is cleared I expect you to ship it latest on Wednesday

Calvin
I am so sorry due to the great demand, we have updated the statement in our website in time, but this product will have stock within 23-24th, i will try my best to push your order's payment
shipment
have not updated the statement in our website in time,

koray birand
AS I SAID.. when I purchased this item it was saying 1-3 days not 5-7 days.

Calvin
I am so sorry, i have expedited the shipment of your order, you will receive the tracing number very soon, please kindly keep your patience

koray birand
Unfortunately I have no patience because when you released the X5, web site did not mention that we needed an adapter to use it with osmo. Then 3 days later after many people purchased it and started complaining you guys put a statement saying that we need an adapter. And We have waited for 6 months... So this has become a habit for DJI to misinform their loyal customers. Please pass this complaint to your supervisors. I would like to hear their explanation.
On the DJI forum there is a post where many people who complain about the same thing.

Calvin
I am so sorry i will tell him what is your feeling now, but under this situation, how do you want to deal with your order? I have expedited your order and it can ship out soon, if you don' have patient to wait for it, do you need to cancel the order?

koray birand
If I cancel, Then you have to take back my OSMO, my X5 and all the accessories, spare batteries. etc etc etc, Because all these were bought to be used together. When you announced X5 you advertised it with X5 (retro box movie). And nobody new we needed a special adapter to use it so many bought it without questioning. So if I return it.. you will have to refund all the items that I bought to use with OSMO and X5

Calvin
I am so sorry if you have received the product exceed 7 days, that is not in our return policy and i don't have ability to accept your return, can you left my email address, i think i will try to let my supervisor to give you the feedback

koray birand
I know that, I am trying to show you how DJI misinforms and puts us in begging situation. Believe me As soon as you have a competitor, I will have no connection with DJI.
my email is info@koraybirand.com

Calvin
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, i will try my best to tell him your unsatisfied and say sorry to you, i hope he will give you the explanation

koray birand
ok thank you.. So depending on your answer i expect the adapter to ship on monday.

Calvin
Thank you so much for you kindly understanding ,i have written down your email address, i will tell him the situation as soon as possible

koray birand
ok .. have a good day.

Calvin
you too

2016-4-26
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600479 ft
Germany

It is hard to Understand why dji is saying not The truth...But they Want not to loose their Face...Bad bad
2016-4-26
Use props
tedrosenberger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23665 ft
United States

marvelles Posted at 2016-4-26 09:59
It is hard to Understand why dji is saying not The truth...But they Want not to loose their Face...B ...

I'm in your boat too.  I bought an X5 immediately from an online supplier just because the OSMO X5 adapter was advertised "shipping in 1-3 days" two weeks ago.  Now I have thousands of dollars of investment sitting in a box collecting dust with no confidence that DJI is going to deliver in 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months.  It's ridiculous.  And if the truth was they had "unanticipated demand", then why didn't some people get the early batch.  Truth is NO ONE has it.   It's so annoying.
2016-4-26
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

Apparently DJI will block you from the sales chat if you dare question when your order will ship.  Mysteriously, I don't have the option on my computer. Log on from another, and there it is.
2016-4-26
Use props
tedrosenberger
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23665 ft
United States

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-26 16:48
Apparently DJI will block you from the sales chat if you dare question when your order will ship.  M ...

I wonder if the real truth is that they needed to make big announcements at the NAB show so they included the X5 OSMO-related announcements even though these new products were not truly ready.  That sounds like the most plausible explanation I can think of.
2016-4-26
Use props
OzzieUK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 862280 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In the same boat, been lied to a few times, one guy said my order was being packaged and ready to be shipped today, another says it will be at the end of the month. my order is now 6 days late

2016-4-26
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Its kinda crap.
I ordered accessories for my phantom 4 I know its not related to the OSMO but same thing it shows all items in stock and ready to ship in 2/3 business days?
why do they false advertise if the items are out of stock.
I ordered based on their website info and then told the items are out of stock.
As of today my items still show available but this is not the case.
pretty misleading to say the least.....
2016-4-26
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same boat!!!! Was told it shipped Tuesday last week, today I get an e-mail saying it won't ship till early May!!! What the f*#k is going on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2016-4-26
Use props
info
lvl.2

Turkey

Just leaned my lesson. If I were to by any DJI Items I will buy from BHPhotoVideo. They sell items which are physically in their stock. And I advise you guys to do the same.
2016-4-26
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for the bad experience. We will refund you the difference between express service and standard service after order shipped out.  Order will be shipped out once inventory is available.
2016-4-27
Use props
iSkyUnmannedSys
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7152087 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Store Posted at 2016-4-27 10:14
Sorry for the bad experience. We will refund you the difference between express service and standard ...

Thing is DJI. Why haven't the company put out a simple statement regarding the delay. This would help us, your customers, understand a little better for the reasons for delays. It would also stop us, your customers, bombarding your sales reps with constant question regarding dispatch.
If a statement would have said "Sorry there has been a problem in manufacture of the new OSMO parts and there will be a delay of approximately 3 week" Or whatever time you 100% know when your warehouse will have stock.

You customers are getting upset as you now have out money and keep sending out conflicting reports about dispatch times. This is unacceptable. If I ran either of my two businesses like this, I would have a business.  
2016-4-27
Use props
info
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Store Posted at 2016-4-27 12:14
Sorry for the bad experience. We will refund you the difference between express service and standard ...

One thing that you guys do not understand is you just care about SALES ($$$$$$)... Not customer satisfaction.. This is such a typical approach of DJI... You can not be a love brand.. And I believe you will never be.

Who knew 10 years ago Apple would make phones. They just did not make phones they sold us a life style. It is not the tool itself that sells. It is the connection between the brand and the user which lacks with DJI. If you guys go on like this, there will be another brand in the future for sure (Nobody is going to leave such a potential platform to a one Chinese company) and DJI will take place in history like Nokia and Ericsson which will not be remembered by tomorrows children.
2016-4-27
Use props
seanemclean
lvl.3
Flight distance : 223061 ft
United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-4-27 05:14

how about making an actual meaningful gesture to the loyal customers that you've screwed? We're all X5 owners, people who paid good money for the, at the time, most expensive product you ever released.  Toss a free Osmo battery in the box. It's not going to cost DJI much, but will probably do wonders for customer satisfaction.
2016-4-27
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

seanemclean@gma Posted at 2016-4-28 00:09
how about making an actual meaningful gesture to the loyal customers that you've screwed? We're al ...

Here's a thought: due to the great demand there has been a delay.  Well, well-- so there should be SOMEONE OUT THERE who has received one surely!!!!!  As "great demand" implies existing stock is sold out due to under-estimation of demand , can we hear from ANYONE who has received  one yet??

If we don't hear , we can only assume that DJI have lied again and tried to sell us something they don't yet have. For a nation that places honour high on its lists of behaviour, this would seem extremely dishonourable.  However we will be convinced otherwise if we can hear from at least a 100 receivers of this product.  But if DJI didn't even make a 100 , then this is disgraceful behaviour!!

Rod and the  (disgusted) cat
2016-4-27
Use props
yann
lvl.1

Switzerland

I dont really think they have a stock at the moment too...all the first customers are paying for the first batch....then same again, the first customers are having faulty adapter copter etc....then they sometimes receive things for free to remedie the problem  (Props locks)...anyway, same boat too, and I orderd X5 adapter on the 15th too...and they still sell it now online in the 7-10 days shipping LIE after payment...we all now its not the case....it will be for those buying today probably a month waiting because everyday the cue is getting longer....bad bad bad....Im very pissed of...I will never buy again directly...never...
2016-4-27
Use props
derekoneill99
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI are full of crap lies, they should not have put these items up for sale when they don't even have the stock.
2016-4-27
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

While we are all waiting , could DJI explain to me , Z-Axis in US 129 dollars = approx. 90 pounds .

Here in UK 110 pounds .

2016-4-27
Use props
TBMbrandon
lvl.2

United States

There are many posts about this adapter dating back several months from the initial botched release of the Osmo.
That being said, DJI should have been well aware of the demand surrounding the Osmo/X5 combo.

It appears to me the customers who ordered first are paying for the production of this item that should be in their hands already.
2016-4-27
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

nomad65 Posted at 2016-4-27 23:29
While we are all waiting , could DJI explain to me , Z-Axis in US 129 dollars = approx. 90 pounds .

nomad65, the UK price includes VAT and custom fee.
2016-4-27
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600479 ft
Germany

end of april......and now what?
2016-4-29
Use props
ariajalali
lvl.1

United States

class action lawsuit? feel like i put my money into something that sat around depreciating based on false advertising, now i'll a) lose some if i resell the hardware, b) missed potential opportunities of yield from investing that cash, based on a purchase decision I made while being misled about the availability of the product.
2016-4-29
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I heard the name Calvin on chat mentioned about 100 times? Everybody there must be named Calvin? I would believe that is his name was like wang or chin or something like that but Calvin?
2016-4-29
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-4-29 20:34
I heard the name Calvin on chat mentioned about 100 times? Everybody there must be named Calvin? I w ...

It's quite common in the Chinese-speaking world for individuals to adopt a "western" name for when they are dealing with non-Chinese speakers.
2016-4-29
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

LenMiddx Posted at 2016-4-29 16:25
It's quite common in the Chinese-speaking world for individuals to adopt a "western" name for when ...

They even lie about there name??? Jesus chripes
2016-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules