esc status error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
engalzandi
New

Saudi Arabia

Hello
I have  advanced Phantom 3 did not use too much
It show to me  Warning message (esc status error)  and could not fly as the engines do not work Can you serve in solving this problem where I can not send a plane to you as this is forbidden in our country
2016-4-26
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Earlier models of the Phantom series had individual ESC that could be easily replaced.  The P3 has them integrated into the control board so...  the bad news, if the ESC is defective you'll need to send it in for repair.  

There could be other possibilities that may not be as drastic:

1) Are you using any prop guards?  If the screws are too long they can rub against the bottom of the motor and cause problems.

2) Did you recently do a firmware update?  After you power up the remote and Phantom, open the GO APP, click CAMERA.  Look in the upper corner which is GENERAL SETTINGS. Scroll to the bottom and click ABOUT. This will have your current versions of software. Let us know what you have.

Also, look in the root directory of the SD card that was used for your upgrade. There should be a results file named something like "P3X_FW_RESULT_AB.txt" (this was for a Phantom 3 Pro) post the contents of that file and someone may be able to diagnose a firmware issue.

BTW, if you have the money to send a plane for someone to make a service call you could just buy another Phantom as a spare couldn't you?!?
2016-4-26
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello engalzandi, you can follow gil's advice to upgrade or downgrade the drone again. But if it keeps failed, you may need to contact support@dji.com for RMA because mostly ESC error is a hardware issue.
2016-4-26
Use props
Ruvym Don
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32795 ft

United States

Guys make sure when you take off prop guards you don't put in the long screw back in because I made that mistake and messed up all my motors and got ESC error
Everyone was saying I had to replace the whole board but I just went for 4 new motors(($98) and it worked and the ESC error disappeared.
2018-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules