refreshing ...support (repair) was excellent from dji.
466 1 2016-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flying-w-james
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246811 ft
United States

its not often i do this, i'm usually complaining about things... but i have to say... that I just had two hardware issues with my new phantom4 (I pre ordered) and in both cases, I sent it back to DJI, with a full description of what the problem was, and they fixed it within a day or two of receiving the unit, and then mailed it back the next day after that.   i'm very happy with how #dji stood behind their product and fixed two issues that were  manufacturing defects.  one was a broken (stuck) power button and the other,  I had a broken UV front element, and the glass got crushed as i tried to take off the front cover to put a filter on.... they fix and replaced the entire front element and body for the camera (because i had some glass pieces inside the lens, really seemed like a faulty thread in my case).... so instead of just cleaning it out, they replaced that part, so i feel like they really took care of me.  maybe because it was within the 30 day warrenty, but hopefully this is a good sign that if anyone has issues, they can feel good about sending it back, even if they charge you for out of warranty, i feel it would get fixed properly.   

maybe this is what DJI care is for?  if i can get this kind of service after the initial warranty, then that might prove to be worth it.

2016-4-26
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Congrats hope we all have this type of experience.....
2016-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules