Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
inspire 1 camera - osmo problem
4220 21 2016-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PANZER
lvl.1

Georgia

Hello
I have installed inspire 1 Zenmuse X3 camera on my new osmo, on SD card was inspire 1 firmware which i forget to delete.  Osmo Handle power on but camera and gimbal was not working, after that i power off Osmo handle and install inspire 1 Zenmuse X3 camera  back to my inspire 1 but Gimbal and camera  has no reaction.
Before i have installed Zenmuse X3 camera on Osmo handle it was working fine on inspire 1.

Any solution? please
here is short video describing problem
Osmo

Inspire 1

Thank you

2016-4-27
Use props
terrylewis
Captain
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

PANZER,
   Sorry, only the obvious -> your X3 must be at least firmware 1.5.0.30 to work on the OSMO...
When you put it back on your Inspire, it looks "dead" -> have you double checked the connector to see if any connector issues exits?
2016-4-27
Use props
PANZER
lvl.1

Georgia

terrylewis Posted at 2016-4-28 07:00
PANZER,
   Sorry, only the obvious -> your X3 must be at least firmware 1.5.0.30 to work on the OSMO ...

Before i use x3 on osmo  i had latest Inspire 1 Firmware v1.8.1.00 on it. ( i forget delate bin file, and it was on SD when i install x3 on osmo )
Yes i checked all connector  and everything looks fine , as i mention before i have installed  X3 camera on Osmo handle it was working without problem on inspire 1.

When i am trying upgrade osmo i have this errors, i think something wrong with camera                                                

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png
2016-4-29
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
To make your white X3 camera resume to normal work on your Inspire 1, please try to upgrade the firmware to the latest one (Inspire firmware) again and see if it works.

please note that the latest Osmo firmware for X3 camera is v1.6.2.10, please download the latest assistant software in http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads and upgrade your Osmo's firmware.

Any further feedback would be appreciated!
2016-5-1
Use props
PANZER
lvl.1

Georgia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-2 11:17
Hello!
To make your white X3 camera resume to normal work on your Inspire 1, please try to upgrade t ...

Hello, Thanks for reply

I have tried but camera still not have reaction

when i connected  x3 to osmo it was on latest firmware v1.8.1.00
Osmo firmware is 1.0.1.19

2016-5-2
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

PANZER Posted at 2016-5-2 21:00
Thanks for reply

I have tried but camera still not have reaction

Old FW on the osmo! you have tried to update to the 'OSMO Firmware v1.6.2.10' with no success?
Also you have tried updating to latest I1 FW on I1 with no success?
2016-5-2
Use props
PANZER
lvl.1

Georgia

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-5-2 17:22
Old FW on the osmo! you have tried to update to the 'OSMO Firmware v1.6.2.10' with no success?
Als ...
Thanks for reply
when i am trying to upgrade OSMO Firmware v1.6.2.10 with x3  i have errors see pictures in first post.
inspire 1 is on latest firmware v1.8.1.00
As Adela advised i have tried upgrade the inspire 1 again (v1.8.1.00 )   but camera still have no reaction on it.
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

PANZER Posted at 2016-5-2 21:40
Thanks for reply
when i am trying to upgrade OSMO Firmware v1.6.2.10 with x3  i have errors see pi ...

Hi,
After upgrading the firmware of the white X3 camera to v1.8.1.00, it should be compatible with the Osmo handle.
If you can't upgrade the 'Osmo+white X3' camera to the latest Osmo firmware in the DJI GO App, please try to upgrade it via the SD card directly (Please refer to "How to Update Firmware (OSMO)" at http://www.dji.com/product/osmo/info#downloads )

Wait for your reply!
2016-5-2
Use props
PANZER
lvl.1

Georgia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-3 07:16
Hi,
After upgrading the firmware of the white X3 camera to v1.8.1.00, it should be compatible with ...

Thanks for reply
Problem is that  x3 camera not working its upgraded (v1.8.1.00  ) but when  i installing it on inspire 1 it has no  reaction .
I tried to upgrade the firmware again  (v1.8.1.00  )   to make X3 camera resume to normal work on my Inspire 1 as you advice, but nothing, inspire 1 has no reaction on it.

X3 stop working after i  install it on  osmo   (  on X3  CD was inspire 1 bin file ( firmware v1.8.1.00) which i forget to delete  )
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

PANZER Posted at 2016-5-4 07:33
Thanks for reply
Problem is that  x3 camera not working its upgraded (v1.8.1.00  ) but when  i in ...

It sounds like that you can't upgrade the X3 white camera to the latest Inspire 1 firmware successfully.

The last resort I'd like to advise is to use the 'Trigger+Record+Power Switch' to upgrade the Osmo firmware. Please have a try.
If it's possible, please find another X3 camera originally for the Osmo to do the upgrade for the Osmo handle.
It's possible that the X3 camera may be damaged by the upgrading process, then you may need to return it for repair.

Wait for your further update.
2016-5-3
Use props
PANZER
lvl.1

Georgia

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-4 06:34
It sounds like that you can't upgrade the X3 white camera to the latest Inspire 1 firmware success ...

I was flying on upgraded  (v1.8.1.00  )  inspire 1 and x3 without a problem, after flying i install x3 On my new  osmo  ( On x3 SD card was  Inspire 1  firmware (v1.8.1.00) Bin file)

When i install back x3 on my inspire 1 it was not working anymore.

Could x3 be damaged when i install it on Osmo?  (On x3 SD  card was  Inspire 1  firmware (v1.8.1.00) Bin file  )
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

PANZER Posted at 2016-5-6 06:59
I was flying on upgraded  (v1.8.1.00  )  inspire 1 and x3 without a problem, after flying i instal ...

Hi,
As you may know, even though that the white X3 camera with the latest Inspire 1 firmware can be compatible with the Osmo handle and it looks similar to the black X3 camera which is originally for the Osmo handle, the white X3 camera is not exactly the same as black X3 camera mechanically.
If you mount the X3 camera on the Inspire or the Osmo handle back and forth, it may result in a unrecognizable X3 camera for the Osmo handle or the Insprie 1. What I suggested you to do last time is to make sure that the Osmo handle can recognize the white X3 camera again by a hard reset. Please have a try and tell me the result.
In addition, since our products are all high Tech. electronics ones, any unexpected accident may happen during the operation. Of course, that's just one possibility which should be taken into account.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!
2016-5-5
Use props
PANZER
lvl.1

Georgia

Hi
I have tried hard reset but as you can see in video nothing has happened

I olso tried  'Trigger+Record+Power Switch' to upgrade the Osmo firmware.  red/green lights blink about 37 min after that battery energy exhausted and osmo powered off , i have checked firmware version and nothing has changed

2016-5-6
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

Remove the camera from the gimble and take a photo of inside the handle (electrical terminals) then another photo of the camera/gimble conectors, then post here
2016-5-6
Use props
PANZER
lvl.1

Georgia

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-5-7 03:11
Remove the camera from the gimble and take a photo of inside the handle (electrical terminals) then  ...

Thank you for reply

Looks like all connectors on the place

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
2016-5-7
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

PANZER Posted at 2016-5-8 07:06
Thank you for reply

Looks like all connectors on the place

Ok, everything looks to be ok, I actually just wanted to see the connectors on the top of the handle and the terminals on the base of the gimbal, anyway they seem to look ok, there are no telltale signs of the camera/gimbal not seating correctly, reassemble it very carefully!, the problem may have been when you forgot to delete/remove the bin file on the sd card before you installed the x3 on the osmo, the osmo may have tried to update the I1 FW onto the osmo handle, format SD card and try to upgrade the inspire 1 again with the latest FW, then try to put it on the osmo handle after removing the I1 bin file
2016-5-7
Use props
nigelbrinkmann
First Officer
Australia

Also remember this is the first time you are using the handle, you'll need to activate it in the DJI GO App by following the so called 'hop-on' instructions.
2016-5-7
Use props
PANZER
lvl.1

Georgia

------------
2016-5-8
Use props
PANZER
lvl.1

Georgia

nigelbrinkmann Posted at 2016-5-8 04:54
Ok, everything looks to be ok, I actually just wanted to see the connectors on the top of the handl ...

I format SD car few times but without result, now i use SD card which  comes with Inspire 1, but nothing

I Think same,  obviously  something wrong  when i  installed the x3 on the osmo with inspire 1 firmware bin file on it.

Very pity that nothing can fix it.

2016-5-8
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

PANZER Posted at 2016-5-8 21:03
I format SD car few times but without result, now i use SD card which  comes with Inspire 1, but n ...

I'm very sorry about the trouble!
Could you please return the camera for repair? I'm afraid that the problem may be out of the camera itself.
Please contact your dealer or our support team for further assistance on the repair issue.
If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know.
Thanks!
2016-5-8
Use props
craig7
New
Flight distance : 174836 ft
United Kingdom

can i make a note, I have the gimbal issue with my osmo camera and i am reluctant to use my inspire camera.  I have tried the firmware, the camrea was used only a handful of times and after some weeks packed away in the office in the case and camera bag on a shelf, it wont work.  when i have opened the DJI app i get picture but no gimbal activation or if is do, it tried to go beyond its range of motion.  when i opened it in the Litchi app, i noticed that the yaw changes but no matter what the pitch remains at -180 degrees
2017-2-11
Use props
fans4699a7d5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78074 ft
United States

Has any one got a solution to this problem
2017-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules