968 3 2015-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david.spencer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anyone else notice that when someone says something great about the inspire DJI Autum or another DJI person pops up and takes the compliment and yet when its something bad, with the exception of Edd its complete silence. I like others have been patiant but I have to admit its starting to piss me off now. Bad enough that I paid for an ipad air 2 only to find it no longer works for the time being. I was expecting my Inspire back in December and was happy to wait, recieved an email saying all round 2 orders will ship this week and here we are on Friday and its not shipped. I email them to ask why its not shipped only to be sent an email saying its left today and heres the tracking number, the tracking number was for a phantom battery i recieved last week!!!!

Dave

2015-1-16
Use props
ghoonk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I can't say that's true. When there is a legitimate problem and people are throwing a tantrum, I've seen Autumn reply and offer contact information so that he/she can follow up.

I dropped them an email three days back about my battery order. The very next day I got a reply saying that my request was forwarded to another team who would be contacting me shortly. The day after that I got an email from DJI apologising for the delay, explaining the reason for the delay, and that my order would not be shipped until next week.

I'm not sure what you were expecting, but in my years of online shopping and getting support, these guys have been pretty decent with me so far. I've had worse service from Quadratec, Blizzard, Paypal and Microsoft.
2015-1-17
Use props
david.spencer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7192 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am going of my experience, delays, lies, wrong information and the list goes on.
2015-1-17
Use props
ghoonk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394626 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

I'm genuinely sorry to hear about that.

Maybe I've just been lucky that my dealer in Singapore, which really isn't a very big place at all, managed to get stock, got me one (maybe it helped that I pre-ordered mine when the Inspire was announced), which has since flown 14 times without any critical issues - two firmware updates have installed fine, no prop issues, no camera issues, no IMU issues.

I really doubt I'm the only one out there who's been lucky. Everyone else who doesn't have issues is probably out there flying his/her Inspire

As for delays, it's not great that there aren't enough batteries to go around, but that happens. The world isn't ending if I don't have the 6 spares I ordered. Same for the people who complain when the iPhone X sells out on day 1, and bugs are found on iOS 8.x.x. I've been around the block long enough to manage my expectations.

In fact, I'd appreciative of the fact that there is 24-hour support. I drop them a message, I get a reply in an hour, sometimes less. In the meantime, I just get on with life.
2015-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules