Time stamp stays 1970
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AbqDunn
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hello,
All my photos from my phantom 3 pro seem to be stamping a date in 1970. How do i change and get the correct date stamped??
2016-4-28
Use props
dieselwind
lvl.2

United States

Does it say 1 JAN 1970?  Or somewhere around there?  That date is day one of Epoch time (or computer time).  If you pulled your phantom out of the box, and used it with a device that never connected to the internet, that may be a reason why that date/time is stamped on there.  When I upgraded my firmware this year, the last time I had flown it was last year, so the firmware log showed 2015 as the date.  
2016-4-28
Use props
AbqDunn
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

dieselwind Posted at 2016-4-28 08:55
Does it say 1 JAN 1970?  Or somewhere around there?  That date is day one of Epoch time (or computer ...

yep, thats the date!

The date stamp was working originally but i am not sure when it stopped working. Both mobile devices i use for the controller screen area connected to the internet
2016-4-28
Use props
dieselwind
lvl.2

United States

AbqDunn Posted at 2016-4-28 08:04
yep, thats the date!

The date stamp was working originally but i am not sure when it stopped work ...

Wow, that's a strange one then.  Maybe Ken will see this and chime in.  If you're connected to the internet, then the entire system should be on the right time.  You would also think that the GPS antenna would capture time after it gets a solid signal.
2016-4-28
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello AbqDunn, it is a hardware issue. Please contact our service center in North America as below:
Email: support.us@dji.com
Phone: +1 (818) 235 0789  
Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST)
2016-4-28
Use props
AbqDunn
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

dieselwind Posted at 2016-4-28 09:10
Wow, that's a strange one then.  Maybe Ken will see this and chime in.  If you're connected to the ...

thats what i was thinking too. I'm stumped
2016-5-1
Use props
AbqDunn
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Paladin Posted at 2016-4-29 01:13
Hello AbqDunn, it is a hardware issue. Please contact our service center in North America as below:

thank you. I will email them now
2016-5-1
Use props
AeroEye1
New

Philippines

DJI Paladin, Abqdunn. can you share how this was resolved, please? Thank you. I'm experiencing the same error after switching my P3 Pro cam to my backup P3 Advance cam. Advance Firmware is up to date.. Thank you.  --Clemente
2017-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules