Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Web Hook Up
1402 8 2015-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mgarrity
lvl.1

United States

I notice that my phantom2Vision+ camera has an IP Address. Can I link this direct to the Internet, similar to a web cam and how?
MG

2015-1-16
Use props
gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Uhhh, short answer, no.  But sure, I suppose you could argue that it is a WiFi/wireless camera and with the right software you could view the image.  If you do find something like that I'm sure some other people would like to know about it.
2015-1-17
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

Do you mean MAC ADDRESS?
2015-1-17
Use props
mgarrity.email
lvl.1

United States

Gerry1124, No, the camera has an IP address, which possibly means I could hook it directly to the web.
2015-1-19
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

mgarrity.email Posted at 2015-1-20 05:26
Gerry1124, No, the camera has an IP address, which possibly means I could hook it directly to the we ...

Where is the IP address located or where did you find that information?
2015-1-19
Use props
mgarrity.email
lvl.1

United States

When you connect the Phantom via WiFi on your cell phone, click on the information button and it tells you the IP Address. I think its the phantom IP address. Might be the extender or transmitter.
2015-1-20
Use props
kenargo
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

The IP address you mention is the Phantom's WIFI connection and can be used to communicate with the Phantom using the DJI SDK.  It isn't really a connection to the camera as using the same connection you can talk to the Phantom's MCU, SmartBattery, Camera and various other components.

Short answer, no, you cannot connect to the IP address as you would an IP camera feed.
2015-1-20
Use props
Gerry1124
Captain

United States

mgarrity.email Posted at 2015-1-21 04:52
When you connect the Phantom via WiFi on your cell phone, click on the information button and it tel ...

You need a MAC address to have an IP address,  The range extender has that MAC address, not the camera.
2015-1-20
Use props
mgarrity.email
lvl.1

United States

Thank you both for your time.
2015-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules