STANDARD: doa new unit wont turn on
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

brand new trying to follow instructions and when I turn on copter I get four lights red button light blinks then turns off..
five time in a row explaining to support so posting here..is this common? or a DOA unit..
Or a missing instruction...no idea.
thanks for any info cheers Darrin

2016-4-28
Use props
XboneDrone
lvl.2

Make sure you have fully charged all batteries....Pack that goes into the aircraft and the RC transmitter. When the battery pack is charging correctly you should see 4 intermittent lights blinking until it shows a solid 4 green lights. It will then shutoff and trickle charge. The transmitter will show a red light until it is fully charged and then turn green. I would start there if you haven't already.

There are plenty of notes posted throughout this forum to help. Just click on the magnifying glass at the top and submit a subject. Hope this helps.
2016-4-28
Use props
darrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

Thanks!! double checking everything on your advice! the remote was still charging..had bars..
I have submitted a video to support and getting a RMA, I will test a bit more but seems DOA..
cheers
Darrin
2016-4-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

darrin@proimage Posted at 2016-4-29 08:47
Thanks!! double checking everything on your advice! the remote was still charging..had bars..
I have ...

Just so you know, the RC unit takes several hours to charge initially, the flight batteries should take about an hour.
2016-4-28
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Darrin, if you still meet this issue, feel free to post a short video of it here.
2016-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules