516 4 2016-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SectorDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1114649 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I use 100% whenever I fly, I activates it right after I hover ....  my questions are ;

1) When I changed to S or A mode, and returned back to P mode, does it cancel the CL ?

2) When I did POI or TapFly or ActiveTrack, and returned back from it, does it cancel the CL ?

3) When I land and take off again, does CL reset back?

4) What is your best practice not to disorient on heading while flying, especially when you yaw in flight.

Thanks in advance,,,,,
2016-4-28
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Hello SectorDrone, the drone will exit CL mode when you switch to other modes or use other functions.Besides, when you land the drone and stop the motors,  the drone will also exit CL mode.
2016-4-29
Use props
Ulysse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

4) Your brain has to be "in" the drone. It's a matter of training, training and training (the same when you speak a foreign language : you have to think in the foreign language and not try to translate from your natural language).

Bad : oh the drone is facing me so if I want it to go on my left and put the stick to the right.
Good : the drone has to go on ITS left so I put the stick to the left.

So it is very bad to fly only using CL for this reason.

2016-4-29
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Use red arrow in map to see which direction the phantom point to so you can control it. Don't depends on CL mode only. Keep the phantom close to you and practice your sticks
2016-4-29
Use props
TK-421
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules