Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini HDMI cable
2785 8 2016-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jim
New

United States

I know several people are like me and are experiencing frustration at locating a mini (hdmi type c) to mini hdmi cable for use between the Phantom RC hdmi and their hdmi goggles or display.   After several days, I have finally found someone that has such a cable!

Firefold (http://firefold.com) has a HDMI-MINI2-6-BLK 6' foot cable that is perfect for use with my Headplay goggles.     I can now use my goggles on both my Phantom 3 and Phantom 4 (I have the hdmi module on both controllers) without any adapters.

I hope this helps make your day a little better!
2016-4-30
Use props
kdcox
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1386588 ft

Hi Jim,  have you had any issue with drastically reduced video signal range when you have your HDMI cable plugged in?  My signal drops at around 1000 feet, when I unplug the cable I'm back to normal.  Thanks.
2016-4-30
Use props
delugeia
New
Flight distance : 199803 ft

I had a hard time finding a cable as well. I ended up ordering one from from B&H Photo.
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... ies_High_Speed.html

We'll see if it fits when I get it!

2016-8-31
Use props
eroomomni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3145115 ft
United States

Here's my setup. Let me know if you want details.
image.jpeg
2016-9-3
Use props
Jetmanjo
New

United States

Thank  you, You are correct, I have been searching the web for such a cable to use with my Headplay goggles and you provided a source! I ordered the 3' length hoping it will be long enough. Thanks for posting this site!
2017-1-20
Use props
Kmims
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51014 ft
United States

eroomomni Posted at 2016-9-3 08:13
Here's my setup. Let me know if you want details.

Details please. Is that an HDMI recorder?  what is the unit inline?

Thanks

KM
2017-2-18
Use props
laserguy
lvl.1
United States

Just received the perfect cable.  World’s lightest and thinnest HDMI mini to HDMI mini cable.  Awesome.  Lightweight and flexible.  P3A with module HDMI out to Spexman Flysight 2.0 goggles.  Awesome!
2019-4-29
Use props
laserguy
lvl.1
United States

hypershop.com

This might help
2019-4-29
Use props
JenniferT
lvl.1

India

Mini HDMI Cable

Mini HDMI are friendly for saving space and hence are largely used on small devices such as video camcorders, cameras, laptops, etc. Mini HDMI cables are compatible with HDMI, the only difference lies in the size of the connector.
Under this category, you can find a wide range of Mini HDMI cables which include high speed HDMI- male/mini-male cable with Ethernet, HDMI male to mini RedMere slim cable available in various lengths
2019-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules