PHANTOM 2 Vision +
2585 24 2016-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

Hello!

I bought DJ Phantom 2 Vision + with whom I have a problem because it does not connect to wifi .
I turn on the range extender and command , then the Phantom . I find the network on the phone phantom xxxx and connect . I go into the app and choose the Generals binding , and scan the code on phantomu . The BIND and this should be it. Then is switched off all together and I turn back . Under wifi Phantom seldom found, found as before this amplifier ( requires a password and write password and which connects the link is not ) He says Unable to connect to phantom .

2016-4-30
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

I have had my V+ for 2 years and have never had to bind anything to anything, it just works.
All I do Is turn off mobile data on the phone to stop it looking for the internet, select the phantom xxxx Wi-Fi and open the vision app.
Sorry I cant help with your issue.
Maybe you can give more details, like the firmware version of the phantom and what phone you are using ?
Then  hopefully someone will come on with experience of your equipment.  
2016-4-30
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

Thats the problem...
2016-5-1
Use props
Try using the MAC address instead of the scan code. Do you know if the wifi transmitter in the Phantom itself has ever been changed out? The MAC address is the digits directly below the scan code. They are in pairs.
2016-5-1
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

Hello !

Also, I have tried to enter manually. The same problem
I do not know.
Simple looks that no phone nor computer plate can not connect to an amplifier . We have an interesting , where resets the password of an amplifier ? Or where the set ? I do not know where he is at all Previous owners can set your password?
2016-5-1
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

Nobody?????
2016-5-1
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Zinrajhs
try this http://wiki.dji.com/en/index.php ... _the_Range_Extender
2016-5-1
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

Thanks for the reply.

This is the same as doing it in the video As soon as I do binding disappears phantom network . At FC 200 can not be connected.
Defective phantom ?

Passwords can not be anywhere to change?
2016-5-1
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

I now try to manually insert the IP adress amplifier .
I set static, by IP subnet mask , router , DNS .
Behold , the phone connects to wifi .
Everything works ok . But now he has emerged another problem . Link works for a few seconds , and then write a phantom connection broken . Then for a few seconds he connects back again write a phantom connection broken
2016-5-2
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

Hello !

I found that I connect directly to the Phantom .
So I can turn off the amplifier , and is still part of the video .
It is normal that the connection is l dropping in few-ten seconds intervals ?
Or should  stay connected ?

I would like to discover where the mistake is .
Now if it is normal that a direct connection is interrupted. Then an error in the amplifier .

Im asking for help
2016-5-2
Use props
quanthonytrang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 419980 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Check your 4 pin clip connector on the gimbal board. Connection broken usually means that 4 pin connector is damaged, frayed or not seated firmly. Unclip, inspect and repair if necessary.
2016-5-4
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

I found that the faulty amplifier . Because when BIND amplifier with the camera disappears from the network name of the phantom . Then every so often appears and disappears , writes Unable to conect when e i want to connect .
Even if I'm just running the amplifier is sometimes displayed on the telephone network phantom , and disappears .
If it connects only to the Phantom , but it is normal that throws out the link . So I read on the forum .
2016-5-4
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

Today I got a new wifi .
And I can say that the problem is the same !
All will be thrown in the trash !
2016-5-19
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

The procedure to initially bind a new Range Extender (RE) can be a pain in the a$$,
I purchased a second RC with RE and it took me a while to get it to connect, i initially thought it was defective but it was not, i purchased the second RC with RE to hook up a panel for longer range last summer,
All works good now and i can switch between the two with no problem and do so regularly without problems.

surely there is something in the process that is flawed as it should be simple to do, i cannot recall for sure but there was something very basic that resolved the problem, you are probably having one step that is confusing the phone/RE not to keep its communication unless there is something else that is fatally flawed.

Maybe there is something in the Phantom or RC (loose connection) possibly that is making the problem worse?

did you buy the Phantom  new or was it used?

don't give up yet...if you want to put it in the trash, i can send you a trash can and please courier it back to me so i can use it.
2016-5-19
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

It was used...ant no tested befor buying{:4_142:}
2016-5-20
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

zinrajhs@outloo Posted at 2016-5-20 05:28
It was used...ant no tested befor buying

Got it,
Good luck with it...wish I could recall the step but it took me a day and a half of off and on trying to get the new RC and RE to bind together properly and it was something simple/stupid with the phone and the order of process...
Make sure you have all other services on your phone off etc. when you do this.

That is one angry emoji!
2016-5-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

zinrajhs@outloo Posted at 2016-5-20 20:28
It was used...ant no tested befor buying

Dealing with the WiFi Range Extender, especially an older one, can get temperamental to say the least. There are a few things that I noticed that would be nice to get some clarification on"

-What kind of mobile device are you using?

-If you want to reset the WiFi Range Extender, you need to make sure need to ensure that you push down the Reset button until the System light goes out and then wait until the LED comes back on. You should not have the app up when  you do this. Are you holding the button down long enough for the System LED to go off?

-After scanning the QR code, did you make sure that you pressed the blue check mark before backing out of the binding page? It backed out too fast for me to tell if it was clicked on.

-After completing the binding, give the range extender a minute to reset. You'll notice that the System light does turn off and on again, which is why it did not connect right away after performing the bind.

If that still does not work, double check in the firmware is up to date on the unit and the camera. If you don't have the Phantom 2 Assistant Sofware, here is the link to the download page:

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#downloads

Here is the direct link to the camera firmware. There is a ReadMe file that will tell you how to update:
http://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/p ... irmware_v1.3.0g.zip

Since this was a used unit, it may be hard to know whether or not this unit is already updated. Give this a try and let me know if you see any improvements.
2016-5-20
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

When i turned ON only RE700,and reset- i see on the phone phantomxxxx and its conected.

Ok now binding the camera...when binded,the name phantomxxx disappears from wifi list,and then shows only the fc200-It is attempting to connect , but does not connect

I do not understand why when BIND requires wifi network for fc200 password??

When I bought it , I have not tested if it works .
When I brought it home, but could not connect .
I worked step by step , until I came to the binding process , and to network fc200 which require a password.
Dealer told me some kind of password, but only connects .
As far as watching YouTube , you do not need to enter a password .
Use iphone 6
2016-5-20
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

Nobody???
2016-5-21
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

I would go back to the dealer at this point as they should take responsibility and refund your money.
2016-5-21
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

Hi , I bought a used

Can anyone tell me if it is normal that link fc200 requires a password ?
2016-5-21
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

http://www.phantompilots.com/thr ... .78681/#post-811623

I see that we have more of these problems ....

Nobody knows the solution?
2016-5-22
Use props
roy
lvl.4

United States

Sounds like the wifi transmitter in the phantom itself my be giving you an issue. There are two board in it. One for video and the other for telementry. If you are connecting to the network and are loosing one but not the other then your transmitter in the Phantom is having issues. However if you are not connecting and binding at all then I the issue may be with the wifi extender. First off you must have the correct MAC address for the Phantoms wifi transmitter. If it has ever been changed out then you need the correct address and the one on the bottom of the Phantom will be incorrect. Two ways to find the correct MAC address. One is to pop the lid and look at the sticker on the wifi transmitter itself for its MAC address the other way is with android be an app called wifi annilizer and see if you can pull the MAC address. You will never get it to bind until it has the correct MAC address for the transmitter. This will at lest fix it or eliminate this as the problem.
2016-5-23
Use props
zinrajhs
lvl.2

Slovenia

I try with Android wifi analyzer .
The numbers are the same as on a ticket under phantomom ..
2016-5-24
Use props
Northofthe49th
lvl.4

Canada

zinrajhs@outloo Posted at 2016-5-19 06:38
Today I got a new wifi .
And I can say that the problem is the same !
All will be thrown in the tras ...

Try this procedure

http://forum.dji.com/thread-35712-1-1.html
2016-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules