Coupon for Phantom 4 Battery
1725 22 2016-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darrengorney
lvl.1

I am trying to use my coupon for 50% off a Phantom 4 battery and when trying to apply the coupon at checkout it gives me the message "the coupon code is not valid yet".
Anyone else have this problem or know what I can do?
Thanks
2016-4-30
Use props
leonardk12.comc
lvl.2

I think they have some kind of a problem and stopped the sales for a bit. Pure guess on my part, but you are not the only one and it was working. Give them a couple of business days and keep trying.
2016-4-30
Use props
jck
lvl.2

I just used mine and it work. Bought two batteries!!
2016-4-30
Use props
wrathofkhan
Banned

Australia

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-30
Use props
darrengorney
lvl.1

Strange, I have tried all day 5 times and keep getting the same message. I guess they dont waz
2016-4-30
Use props
darrengorney
lvl.1

want my money
2016-4-30
Use props
leonardk12.comc
lvl.2

Try a different Browser like Fire Fox.
2016-4-30
Use props
darrengorney
lvl.1

Nothing is working. Pretty sad when you try to spend money on a product and it does not work or cannot get a response from customer service. Makes you wonder how many sales they end up losing.
2016-4-30
Use props
matthewrayhaine
lvl.1
Flight distance : 989160 ft

How do you get coupon?
2016-4-30
Use props
WillBapta
lvl.2

Try chrome. Or use the live tech support. They can get it for you
2016-5-1
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

China

darrengorney@gm Posted at 2016-5-1 09:17
Nothing is working. Pretty sad when you try to spend money on a product and it does not work or cann ...

darrengorney, could you please try again? If it still can't work, please contact onlinesales@dji.com with a screemshot and advise the ticket number you get from our system.I will help to look into it.
2016-5-2
Use props
UFC
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-3 09:49
darrengorney, could you please try again? If it still can't work, please contact  with a screemsho ...

I do not use phantom need to remove the battery or can be left inside the phantom? thanks for the answer
2016-5-3
Use props
darrengorney
lvl.1

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-3 15:49
darrengorney, could you please try again? If it still can't work, please contact  with a screemsho ...

I contacted sales like you said and received a message back with a requst number 244779 back.
Any help would be great.

Thanks
Darren
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

China

darrengorney@gm Posted at 2016-5-3 22:00
I contacted sales like you said and received a message back with a requst number 244779 back.
Any  ...

I found the email. As our agent replied, the coupon code has been updated. Please kindly try again and use it as soon as possible.  If you need further help, please feel free to contact us again.Thanks.
2016-5-3
Use props
ml.990
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96591 ft
United States

How do I get this code?
2016-5-3
Use props
garza2408
lvl.1

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-4 10:45
I found the email. As our agent replied, the coupon code has been updated. Please kindly try again ...

I tried emailing online sales. I got a respond asking what my coupon code was and haven't heard back. My code also said it wasn't valid yet so I couldn't use it. Any help?
Thanks!
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

garza2408@aol.c Posted at 2016-5-4 11:25
I tried emailing online sales. I got a respond asking what my coupon code was and haven't heard ba ...

May I know your ticket number? Actually, we have updated the code and kindly suggest you have a try again.
2016-5-3
Use props
darrengorney
lvl.1

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-4 10:45
I found the email. As our agent replied, the coupon code has been updated. Please kindly try again ...

Nope "This coupon code can't be used for these products" Just trying to buy two Phantom 4 batteries.
2016-5-4
Use props
gulley.jeremy
lvl.2

Yeah, how does one get such a good discount? Is there somewhere I should be looking for coupon codes like this?
2016-5-4
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

1st  DJI p4 battery cost 170 euro here . i need 4 extra batteries i ask DJI Sale they sorry me for any discount code ...
i wait and now i bought same 170 euros batteries  in 140 euros from a french drone website ....  
if i buy from DJI I have To Pay 676 euro and from other store i get in 560 euros . i save  116 euros and learnt that never buy anything from DJI official website
2016-5-4
Use props
citivas
lvl.2

United States

Adding to the 4-5 posts above asking how people get this coupon, which so far everyone who knows apparently are ignoring...
2016-5-4
Use props
citivas
lvl.2

United States

For those asking about the coupon, I found this link:

https://store.dji.com/phantom-4-apple/

It worked for me.  I just purchased at 50% off no problem from the DJI site.  I did buy from Apple.  Not sure if there is an equivalent coupon out there for DJI Store customers.  You need to have your S/N handy to generate the coupon code.

Also, not sure if this was a fluke but I noticed at the last moment that the Store changed my state to CA even though I live in NJ, selected NJ and it correctly had a NJ zip code.  I caught it and it seemed to stick with NJ after I edited the state again.  But keep an eye out for it.
2016-5-4
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

darrengorney@gm Posted at 2016-5-4 18:52
Nope "This coupon code can't be used for these products" Just trying to buy two Phantom 4 batterie ...

I found that the code has been used in order 001175104462. Is this order placed by you?
2016-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules