1021 5 2016-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
richb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203888 ft
Canada

Hello,

Does the remote have an 'auto off' feature if the controller isn't touched for a long period of time?  I could have sworn I turned mine off on the last run but it was hard to see outside in the bright light.  Does it have an 'auto off' feature or does it stay on until the battery dies?

Thanking you all in advance!  
Chippathingy
2016-4-30
Use props
As I recall, if you forget to turn off your remote, it provides an audible signal.  After a number of minutes (I can't remember exactly how many), the remote will start beeping, signaling you that it is still on...
2016-4-30
Use props
Jesus_chuy12345
New

I have my first phantom 4. that my control of my phantom 4 I can not load I have left for 2 days and no longer disconnect when on.
2016-5-1
Use props
Jesus_chuy12345
New

I need to let my control connected so that it can use. every time you disconnect extinguishes and I can not use.
2016-5-1
Use props
Tmygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2972497 ft
  • >>>
United States

Joey is correct.  In addition after the tones start you only have push the power button to stop the tones.

Also if you just let the "On" audio warning tone continue after 5 minutes (approx) the RC will automatically shut itself off.
2016-5-1
Use props
richb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203888 ft
Canada

Tmygun Posted at 2016-5-1 15:09
Joey is correct.  In addition after the tones start you only have push the power button to stop the  ...

I probably didn't hear the tone as I put it back in it's case soon after I landed.  It just didn't make sense that the controller was completely dead after two days on no use.  The batteries for the drone kept it's charge no problem.
2016-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules