Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pilots around Paris ,France
1125 8 2016-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
victorcarneiro6
lvl.1

France

Some Pilots on Paris ?
2016-5-1
Use props
Caribou
lvl.3

France

A Paris ça me semble difficile mais en banlieue pourquoi pas ?
2017-2-19
Use props
johnsr
Captain
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

As Caribou points out, flying in Paris is strictly forbidden. Those interested in the current situation in France should have a look at this map from the official website Restrictions pour drones de loisir (restrictions for recreational drones). The color codes indicate the maximum allowed altitude limits (red = forbidden, rose = 30 meters, orange = 50 meters, gold = 60 meters, yellow is 100 meters, otherwise maximum is 150 meters). The map does not include temporary restrictions.
2017-2-20
Use props
Caribou
lvl.3

France

I confirm !
2017-2-20
Use props
keiser08
Captain
Flight distance : 446355 ft
  • >>>
United States

johnsr Posted at 2017-2-20 02:38
As Caribou points out, flying in Paris is strictly forbidden. Those interested in the current situation in France should have a look at this map from the official website Restrictions pour drones de loisir (restrictions for recreational drones). The color codes indicate the maximum allowed altitude limits (red = forbidden, rose = 30 meters, orange = 50 meters, gold = 60 meters, yellow is 100 meters, otherwise maximum is 150 meters). The map does not include temporary restrictions.

Hey there John thanks for the info! Does that mean I can fly my drone from afar to record the eiffel tower as long as i am in the gold line?
2017-2-23
Use props
johnsr
Captain
France

keiser08 Posted at 2017-2-23 07:50
Hey there John thanks for the info! Does that mean I can fly my drone from afar to record the eiffel tower as long as i am in the gold line?

If what you want to do is fly in to the red zone, the answer is obviously, NO. If you center the map on the Eiffel Tower you will discover that the closest yellow zone is more than 20 km away... so pictures from that distance wouldn't show much. Better off using an OSMO from a building.
2017-2-24
Use props
keiser08
Captain
  • >>>
United States

johnsr Posted at 2017-2-24 01:24
If what you want to do is fly in to the red zone, the answer is obviously, NO. If you center the map on the Eiffel Tower you will discover that the closest yellow zone is more than 20 km away... so pictures from that distance wouldn't show much. Better off using an OSMO from a building.

Thanks for the info Johnsr. I guess ill just fly at positano. You think I will have issues bringing my drone to france from USA? I wont be flying it in france but I will fly it in italy.
2017-2-24
Use props
johnsr
Captain
France

You shouldn't have problems with it in France. There are quite a lot of good places here you can fly (just keep clear of crowds, cities, and national parks). A recent post summarized the rules (otherwise have a look here Rules for flying recreational drones). I have even gotten good advice from a local Gendarmerie when I was flying in the Pyrenees. As a visitor if you have doubts about a place try to ask; otherwise keep a low profile and move on after a flight. I know of an incident where the military were doing a rescue training off a cliff and were reported to the ministry by local bird watchers (the guys didn't know that a seasonal restriction had been declared for that site). Incidentally, some resident pilots have had problems when they posted a video from a forbidden site.
Have fun & good flying!
2017-2-25
Use props
keiser08
Captain
  • >>>
United States

johnsr Posted at 2017-2-25 07:39
You shouldn't have problems with it in France. There are quite a lot of good places here you can fly (just keep clear of crowds, cities, and national parks). A recent post summarized the rules (otherwise have a look here Rules for flying recreational drones). I have even gotten good advice from a local Gendarmerie when I was flying in the Pyrenees. As a visitor if you have doubts about a place try to ask; otherwise keep a low profile and move on after a flight. I know of an incident where the military were doing a rescue training off a cliff and were reported to the ministry by local bird watchers (the guys didn't know that a seasonal restriction had been declared for that site). Incidentally, some resident pilots have had problems when they posted a video from a forbidden site.
Have fun & good flying!

Great info! Thanks. Any place near paris that I can fly?
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules