Video and audio interfierence
759 6 2016-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rguarda
New

Chile

Im new with Osmo, haven been able to use it to much.  I've been reviewing my videos and I noticed that video has some distorision and lines like if its raining.  Today  I tried on diferent video quality and Sd cards and Im getting the same video interfierence, also noticed that there is audio interfierence.  Does any one have same problems, any solution, or is a cameara glitch?  Help please!!!  Not happy at this moment.
Here are some picutres and video as an example.

here is a Dropbox link with a video of de image lag and background sound.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/livyefsw54azxs0/DJI_0002.MP4?dl=0

lines in pictures

lines in pictures

lines in pictures

lines in pictures
2016-5-1
Use props
ProDroneUk
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Here's abother problem for you... It only records for 9mins 20 seconds before losing footage! Read more here
2016-5-1
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
Could you please tell me more details about your video or picture settings?
What's the used Video Format?
Please find more relevant settings in the Gear icon (General settings).
Any feedback would be appreciated!
2016-5-1
Use props
rguarda
New

Chile

Hi, here are the sceenshots of my camera settings.

Screenshot_2016-05-03-07-57-38.png
Screenshot_2016-05-03-07-57-45.png
Screenshot_2016-05-03-07-57-50.png
Screenshot_2016-05-03-07-59-17.png
2016-5-3
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

China

Thanks for your information!
The problem of the image is caused by hardware malfunction, could you please contact your dealer for further assistance? We would recommend sending it in for repair.
Firstly, Please read the official after-sales policy at http://www.dji.com/service

About the audio interference, it may be caused by the signal static interference which exists commonly in our surroundings. Switch to 5.8GHz may help to reduce the noise.

If you need any further help, please let me know freely.
2016-5-3
Use props
rguarda
New

Chile

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-4 00:47
Thanks for your information!
The problem of the image is caused by hardware malfunction, could you p ...

Thanks for the answer.  It's a real shame to have a damaged product, unfortunately wont apply for return o replacement due of the date I purchased it, I did't noticed until a reviewed my videos on the TV.

My main isue is the product was bought in USA, but I live in Chile.  Is there a way you can instruct a local reseller (such as Drone Store) to check the product and see if can be repaired or send to factory to further review?

Where I can switch audio?.

2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

rguarda@cgarqui Posted at 2016-5-4 19:23
Thanks for the answer.  It's a real shame to have a damaged product, unfortunately wont apply for  ...

Sorry about the situation!
Please visit this official website for your local service center: http://www.dji.com/service/repair

You can switch the WiFi frequency from 2.4 to 5.8 in Gear icon->General->WiFi setting.

If you need any help, please let me know.
2016-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules