Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Litchi tracking?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arkadarka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98720 ft

United Kingdom

Any one used this ? I was just having a play in the garden yesterday with some different modes and though i would try tracking a chair while i flew around but my phantom 3  seems really twitchy any almost unflyable
Anyone  experienced this ?
2016-5-1
Use props
JD2092
lvl.4

United States

I have not tried it yet but someone was demoing it in a youtube video and he said there seems to be a firmware glitch that causes a really twitchy response.
2016-5-2
Use props
JerEl
lvl.3

Poland

On the Litchi forum (on Google Forums) they say it only does it if the histogram(sp) window is open and the glitch popped up after the last update.  Not sure if they meant the DJI update or the Litchi update.  In any case closing the histogram(sp) window seems to "cure" it until Litchi does it's next update.  I read that a week or so ago and there might have been a change in the thread since then.
2016-5-2
Use props
quaddron3
lvl.3

Canada

Don't use it. It sucks.

I shouldn't have trusted it. And I should have tried it outdoors. Anyway I tried it indoors. The moment I turned it to track an object, the flight went CRAZY.  It jerked fast up then fast right then fast left. At that point I switched back to manual code as I had a finger on the switch. Well, the momentum from the hard banking move and the split second nature of how everything happened so fast, made it incredibly hard to control.

The end result was my bird rammed into my wall and fell to the ground. Pissed me off. It still works fine but I'm not happy with any hits. SOB. Won't be using that BS again.
2016-5-2
Use props
arkadarka
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98720 ft

United Kingdom

Thanks for the replys,I suppose each app has its strengths and all that.   In the end I decided to just buy vertigo studio I've only had a little play but it seems to do a much better jon
2016-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules