992 4 2016-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rfrye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 309606 ft
United States

DJI,

On the XT battery advanced menue " Days to Discharge" will not hold at any day count other than 1 day.

If you change the setting to 10 days, and exit, and re-enter the menue - it defaults back to 1 day.

Will not hold the 10 day setting.

Elaborate on this, if you would please.

2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

That data doesn't get pulled by the app. So if you select 10 day and then back out and go back it appears it is not set. Set it to 10 days and let the battery sit for at least 15days without touching the power button. You should see the process works. Or you could set it for 2days and then wait about 7 days to check the battery. Just remember if you click the power button to check the battery this does reset the timer.
2016-5-2
Use props
rfrye
lvl.4
United States

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2016-5-2 10:41
That data doesn't get pulled by the app. So if you select 10 day and then back out and go back it ap ...

Thank you, Blade, for trying to help me.

But - not clear to me - and am not sure you understand what I face with this battery setting - when on the XT menu.

Do you have access to an XT ?
2016-5-2
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

rfrye Posted at 2016-5-2 09:04
Thank you, Blade, for trying to help me.

But - not clear to me - and am not sure you understand wh ...

What BladeStrike is saying is::: You must have the Inspire 1 and remote turned on and connected before you can see the actual information in the Go App. Then go to the battery settings and change the discharge battery to 10 days...
Once this is done and the inspire 1 turned off the settings remain in the battery. You will not see them in the GO App anymore unless the aircraft is  turned on and connected.

Rich
2016-5-2
Use props
rfrye
lvl.4
United States

Thank you Rich,

The XT won't allow a 10 day discharge to hold in the setting.
Do you have an XT?

2016-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules