Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Before you want to order a phantom 4
3466 18 2016-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hanweicheng594
New

Canada

I order my phantom 4 almost 2 weeks ago. And still not here in my hand.
Since last Wednesday which is April 27th, DHL tracking shows my package is arrived at CANADA ONTARIO SERVICE AREA. So the day after 27th, I called in and asked them when they are planning to delivery my Phantom 4. The asnswer I get back from they is they cannot find my package. And it has been 3 days, still no answers about my package from DHL. I mean DJI only use DHL for shipments and DHL tell me they cannot find my package from their system? This is a big joke.
So I email DJI. I really hoping they can give me some help. I think I am very clear about my problems. But guess what! They send me a link, so I can click the link go straight to my tracking information on DHL website. Really helpful, with this link I do not need to log in my DJI account then click my order then click my trakcing number. I can just log on my email and click this link. Save me at least two steps and lots of energy.
So if you are in rush, do not order from website. Just buy it from a local store. Save you more time.

DHL tracking Info

DHL tracking Info

Capture.PNG

2016-5-2
Use props
Cessna172
Second Officer
United States

Your item may have gotten caught up in customs.   It's not unusual to add a week to 10 days if customs decides to inspect a parcel.

Just be aware, by law, they can dissassemble your item any way they like and they are not responsible for any damages, even though your item can arrive completely useless.
I have received items that were opened (presumably to check for illegal substances) and then just chunked back in a box in pieces and sent to me that way.

Maybe yours isn't a customs issue.    But check youyr bird VERY carefully when it arrives.
2016-5-2
Use props
hanweicheng594
New

Canada

Cessna172 Posted at 2016-5-2 10:18
Your item may have gotten caught up in customs.   It's not unusual to add a week to 10 days if custo ...

If my package is open, I will just ask DHL take it back. Waste my time.
2016-5-2
Use props
microcyb
First Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Oh hell, you hit Customs.  RIP P4.
{:3_58:}
2016-5-2
Use props
Cessna172
Second Officer
United States

hanweicheng594@ Posted at 2016-5-2 22:33
If my package is open, I will just ask DHL take it back. Waste my time.

You probably won't know until you get the inside Phantom box open.

They have package -resealing- down to an art ...because they do it so much

Let's hope it was something besides customs.   Worst of all, they "could" charge YOU a customs fee for their trouble of taking your Phantom apart and repackaging it.   It's ALL legal....woohoo!
2016-5-2
Use props
Cessna172
Second Officer
United States

Wait a minute.....

The last update says Waiting for pickup by recipient as requested ?????
Sounds like you were supposed to go pick it up.
2016-5-2
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cessna172 Posted at 2016-5-2 16:27
Wait a minute.....

They'll be after the full strip search
2016-5-2
Use props
hanweicheng594
New

Canada

Cessna172 Posted at 2016-5-2 11:27
Wait a minute.....

DHL told me they will give me a call back on Monday. So far no calls. I will call them soon.
2016-5-2
Use props
hanweicheng594
New

Canada

And again. I called DHL. First one tell me I can go pick up myself. The second one tell me my package still in US.

Does DJI really have to use DHL as carrier?
2016-5-2
Use props
hanweicheng594
New

Canada

upupupupupupupup
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

hanweicheng594, sorry for the unhappy experience, We do use DHL. I found your email and asked our agent to check it with DHL from our side. Please keep in touch with DHL and we will update you as soon as possible.
2016-5-2
Use props
rodger
Captain
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

It looks like you or someone told DHL to hold the package at the terminal for pickup.
2016-5-3
Use props
hanweicheng594
New

Canada

rodger Posted at 2016-5-3 06:49
It looks like you or someone told DHL to hold the package at the terminal for pickup.

My Package is not even in CANADA. How do I tell them to hold.
Even DHL does not know where it is.
2016-5-3
Use props
hanweicheng594
New

Canada

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-3 03:13
hanweicheng594, sorry for the unhappy experience, We do use DHL. I found your email and asked our  ...

I am in touch with DHL twice a day. In the morning DHL tell me it is ready for pick up. In the afternoon they tell me they do not know where the package is. Can you guys make sure DHL knows what they doing?
2016-5-3
Use props
Elmer Fudd
Second Officer

United States

rodger Posted at 2016-5-3 06:49

Thats what i thought.
2016-5-3
Use props
rodger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

hanweicheng594@ Posted at 2016-5-3 07:20
My Package is not even in CANADA. How do I tell them to hold.
Even DHL does not know where it is.

I am referring to the tracking data that you supplied. I am not disagreeing with you. Put a claim in.
From my experience with DHL they are a terrible company. They sub out a lot of their deliveries. Every time something that DHL handled there was an issue.
2016-5-3
Use props
GQ.
Second Officer

Canada

Very bad idea to order online direct with DJI instead of a canadian distributor.
2016-5-3
Use props
hanweicheng594
New

Canada

rodger Posted at 2016-5-3 08:10
I am referring to the tracking data that you supplied. I am not disagreeing with you. Put a claim  ...

Sorry for the heat man. Just disappoint too much from DHL and DJI. I did not get any help from them at all.
2016-5-3
Use props
rodger
Captain
  • >>>
United States

hanweicheng594@ Posted at 2016-5-3 10:00
Sorry for the heat man. Just disappoint too much from DHL and DJI. I did not get any help from the ...

Did you happen yo use PayPal to buy it? If you did, they will take care of your problem.
2016-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules