Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Don't reply to spam posts
1776 11 2015-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

Here is a suggestion. Don't make a reply to any spam posts. That just keeps them up at the top of the list.
2015-1-17
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Reported as spam,
Just kidding...
2015-1-17
Use props
gnixon2015
lvl.4

United States

they are increasing in freq.  by next week, we'll be at dozens per day.  in a month, this board will be too laden with it to find our actual subject matter posts *sigh*
2015-1-17
Use props
gil
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I don't know if there is a distinction between clicking the "Reply" icon under a thread or clicking the "Post Reply" bar at the bottom of the page when I make a notation I reported it as SPAM/AD.  I would like nothing better than to ignore them but how else are we supposed to get rid of them?   Would it get to DJI's attention faster if everybody who looks at one clicks the "support" icon, who knows?   Here lately I haven't seen a lot of contributions by the-powers-that-be.
2015-1-17
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

I moderate a large Facebook group and forum similar to this for Air Force people. I do know that there has to be someone who checks it every day and has the power to delete the spam posts. Most spam posts come from bots that search the net for groups where they leave their posts.
2015-1-17
Use props
MacCool
lvl.3

United States

There's no point in replying. People often do so thinking to ding the spammer. I can assure you, these posts are automated and anyone's super-clever responses aren't seen by anyone other than the rest of us here, which is annoying.
2015-1-17
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

Most forums list who the moderator is but I don't see anybody for this one.
2015-1-17
Use props
mike
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

ForumAdmin is a moderator here. It appears there is no way to send PMs though.

It's best to just click the "Report" link below the spam messages. That somehow pings a moderator and does not annoy everyone else. Whether they choose to come and delete it is a different story though.
2015-1-17
Use props
Capt. Bill
lvl.4

United States

As I said it just keeps the posts at the top if you reply and whoever posted it never reads the replies anyway.
2015-1-17
Use props
kjkisatsky
lvl.3

United States

I generally make it a point to not click on a thread title that is unintelligible, as most of these spam posts are.  Even vague posts like 'need help', without anything else in the title.  If you want my help, don't post a thread title without being specific, I don't have time to click on crap like that.
2015-1-17
Use props
Questam
New

Russia

Send the same messages indiscriminately to large number of internet users. Spamming is all about A refined art created by today's youth. Spammers do not follow rules, they don't obey the Adminstraitors or Moderators or unfair rules. They fight for freedom and against oppression of noobs or newbs. optimum customer service number .
2018-10-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

simply : Dont answer and use the report option
2018-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules