Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo 3X Light Sensitive Enough for Office & Classrooms?
900 3 2016-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o

Hi all,

I believe I am about to pull the trigger and buy an Osmo, watched about five hours of reviews, tutorials, checked out this forum. The only DP I know who owns one loves it for exteriors but complains about "low light". I won't be using it in very low light but I do film a lot in corporate offices and school classrooms. Since I don't know anyone else owning the Osmo and most examples seem to be exteriors, can you please let me know if you shoot in offices and classrooms without having to crank up the ISO and get noise?

Thanks,

Ned
2016-5-4
Use props
robind_r
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Since offices and classrooms have to be well-lit to comply with working conditions, you won't have any problems at all... I've been more than happy.
2016-5-4
Use props
rpknowles
lvl.2
Flight distance : 736033 ft
United States

There still may be situations in which you're going to get noise on the Osmo.  I found an awesome plugin called Neat Video 4.1 ( https://www.neatvideo.com/ ) that does an incredible job of removing any noise in your videos.  I admit it's best just not to get the noise in the first place, but if you do, this will put a complete stop to any noticeable noise in your video.  And it works with all the major video editing software products out there.
2016-5-4
Use props
ned
lvl.2

United States

rpknowles Posted at 2016-5-5 01:21
There still may be situations in which you're going to get noise on the Osmo.  I found an awesome pl ...

Thanks for the input.
2016-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules