Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pre loaded Firmware
1155 7 2016-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
str1776
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22530 ft
  • >>>
United States

I cannot find but wanted to bring up with a question when purchasing a new Inspire1 pro or any other drone, does anyone know I thought I asked .... from DJi about pre-loaded firmware I cant find it.
Is DJI loading the latest software in new equipment being released?
I would love to find out! Anybody know?

2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

China

There is no preloaded firmware. DJI is installing newest FW before releasing the drone from the factory. Latest drones have latest fw
2016-5-5
Use props
str1776
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-5-5 02:04
There is no preloaded firmware. DJI is installing newest FW before releasing the drone from the fact ...

Thanks Tim That's great I will have the latest firmware on the aircraft and the Rc  Buying new will be here tomorrow the black proX5
That answered my semi Rookie question thanks for your response Tim.
This is a great forum to get the questions answered.
Appreciate your patience!
2016-5-5
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

str1776 Posted at 2016-5-5 06:46
Thanks Tim That's great I will have the latest firmware on the aircraft and the Rc  Buying new wil ...

If it does have a prior firmware just remember to do the craft first then RC.
2016-5-5
Use props
str1776
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI-BladeStrike Posted at 2016-5-5 07:32
If it does have a prior firmware just remember to do the craft first then RC.

yes your correct , When I received my first drone insire1 it seemed like forever step by step by step by step..... then it worked no flaws.
Tims response when getting a new drone the latest  firmware will be installed is a relief..
if I remember correctly I bought my first one around November 2015 then there was firmware upgrades short time later.
I'm ok with it the Inspire  prox5 I will be getting is giving me the nervous kinda approach maybe because of the more camera your getting. just got the nerves going bro tomorrow is  waiting for the Fed Ex delivery.
Now that will seem like forever.
thanks again
2016-5-5
Use props
Tharg (from the
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120784 ft
United Kingdom

str1776 Posted at 2016-5-6 04:06
yes your correct , When I received my first drone insire1 it seemed like forever step by step by s ...

Well, before you jump up and down and whoop for joy...... It does depend on when your particular Inspire was manufactured, how long it has sat somewhere, how long it took on a slow boat from China and then how long your dealer (if you got it from a dealer) has sat on the inventory.

Carte Blanche saying 'You will have the latest firmware' is a bit of a leap of faith.

Simple enough to check though!
2016-5-5
Use props
str1776
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Tharg (from the Posted at 2016-5-6 00:08
Well, before you jump up and down and whoop for joy...... It does depend on when your particular I ...

Thanks Tharg,. I ordered mine from a company referred from this forum
Called DroneNerds. I was impressed with there price matching plus 5% and no Uncle Sam Tax also free shipping .  
Stealing a quote from Someone Tharg I approach this experience like The way I look at a Donut

" see the Donut not the hole"  lol depending on your fancy maybe the bagel not the hole!
Thanks Tharg  once I learn how to put pics and videos on this forum I will share.
is there a thread for that?
2016-5-6
Use props
str1776
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Tharg (from the Posted at 2016-5-6 00:08
Well, before you jump up and down and whoop for joy...... It does depend on when your particular I ...

Hi Tharg, well got the inspire X5 pro and I was not surprised (but dissapointed) its latest firmware was not installed.
No problem the RC upgrade for the  X5pro it prompted  me to the firmware upgrade to the RC first STRANGE ...........STOP RIGHT THERE   DO THE AIRCRAFT FIRST that was my brain message remember the Aircraft always first    so turned off RC ( that was the only way to see what firmware version I had) then upgraded Aircraft no problems

Anyway the RC firmware was just all promts and 5min later done of course after the Aircraft  updated first.
Anyware you were correct the older version on n the X5 pro was I think 1.4 something like that.
I notice compess error was more common I had to move from front yard to backyard.
That was weird it said electrical interference metal objects to close. that was weird.
I finally got 17 sats locked in .

2016-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules