Banned

Australia

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

China

The small gap between the battery and drone body is normal as far as the clips are holding it tightly
2016-5-5
Use props
bengalboy69
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11134446 ft
  • >>>
United States

Received my P4 yesterday from Drone World with all the latest firmware installed.  Nothing had been touched, completely sealed box from the factory.  So yes, you got a very recent manufactored unit.
2016-5-5
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My replacement Phantom 4 from the Apple Store had none of the stickers over the Obstacle Avoidance cameras or VPS cameras but other than that it looks brand new and unopened, the Propellor reminder stickers were on the arms and the sticker with the orange tab is still on the gimbal, do I need to remove that one?

I don't think there's much consistency between units coming from DJI to be honest, either that or they constantly change how the P4's are packed.  Which is it DJI-Tim?
2016-5-5
Use props
projeffrey11
lvl.2

United States

Does yours have a squeaky gimbal on start up?
2016-5-5
Use props
projeffrey11
lvl.2

United States

Advocate Posted at 2016-5-5 03:27
My replacement Phantom 4 from the Apple Store had none of the stickers over the Obstacle Avoidance c ...

Does your new P4  have a squeaky gimbal?
2016-5-5
Use props
Advocate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1076909 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It makes the occasional squeak but nothing that has me worried (so far).  As long as it doesn't get worse I can see this P4 being a keeper.
2016-5-5
Use props
08ninja250r
lvl.1

Mine makes noise too I bought it about a week after launch. Decided it's not worth the worry it's not affecting performance
2016-5-6
Use props
wrathofkhan
Banned

Australia

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-6
Use props
projeffrey11
lvl.2

United States

wrathofkhan Posted at 2016-5-6 16:28
Replacement from Apple, no noise or squeak, no stickers, blades not used as still got seals on the ...

Lucky man I need to go back to the Apple store.
2016-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules