Need help with keyframes!
1093 6 2016-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
camhinton
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi Everyone,

I have just made a new video for my YouTube channel at a place called Portreath in Cornwall, United Kingdom. In the video I speed up a lot of clips to either 4x or 8x the speed and I want to make it smoother so that it doesnt jump into it. I googled it and apparently you can use keyframes but I couldnt find out how to use them or what they are. Can anyone help me please?

Also, 51 seconds into the video, there are really weird lines on the screen at the top left. What are they and how can I stop that?

Here is the video,

Thanks, Cam

2016-5-6
Use props
Shaun_au
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Cam, some really nice shots you have here.

As for the lines are they vertical lines mainly in the highlights?
from what i could see it might just be a rendering issue where your PC was bogged down for a moment?
2016-5-6
Use props
Shaun_au
lvl.1

Australia

also what are you shooting with? Inspire, Phantom, Matrice?
2016-5-6
Use props
DJI-Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Nice video.But could these lines on the top left be seen in original videos? If yes, it would be better to post a screenshot and the original video here.
2016-5-6
Use props
camhinton
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Shaun_au Posted at 2016-5-6 09:31
Hi Cam, some really nice shots you have here.

As for the lines are they vertical lines mainly in th ...

Hi, I am filming on a phantom 3 professional. The lines show on my screen and are quite think vertical lines..... If you look on the video around the 51 second mark, where the rock is on the left there are continuous lines. On this video they're only on this clip however Ive had this before

Thanks
2016-5-6
Use props
Shaun_au
lvl.1

Australia

As DJI-Paladin said if you could screen shot the issue and post up it would help as i am unable to see the issue clearly, all i can see is a blurry moment for around 1 sec at the 0:51 sec mark in the video.

Cheers,
Shaun.
2016-5-8
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

Hong Kong

There's a great video tutorial on YT about keyframing:
Don't forget to check out the lightweight editor TunesKit AceMovi as well.
2022-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules