Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spare Parts from 3rd Party but not DJI
1118 4 2016-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FatedFilmsNC
Second Officer

United States

So im seeing spare parts for the P4 that are not on sale in the DJI Store on a reputable photo/video company. Namely, a replacement VPS and GPS Module, among others. They are available for preorder. They have no images next to the description, so Im wondering if this is the real deal? Are DJI going to be offering these spare parts as well, because I have heard the opposite (DJI doesnt want you fixing your own drone for many reasons, and therefore do not offer spares for complicated, technological parts). Are we going to be able to buy the parts mentioned above, and more, from the DJI store at some point? It would be smart..tons of people are crashing, but are reluctant to send it in for repair for numerous reasons, and would be MUCH happier buying these parts themselves and disassembling the drone to repair it instead of sending it in through an exhaustive, inefficient repair system?
2016-5-6
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
Second Officer

United States

OK, so it looks like I'm the only one interested in getting these spare parts for my P4. I guess i'm going to have to email DJI to find out if they are planning on selling these as well, since nobody wanted to answer my question here. Well DJI, get ready to receive a series of emails on this topic. I tried to handle it here first (for the record).
2016-5-7
Use props
our0borus
lvl.1

United States

Are you not familiar with the DJI website?  Do you not know how to do searches on the internet?  Do you have poor impulse control?

If so, bookmark these links and chill out:
Phantom 4 spare parts

Phantom 4 accessories

Phantomhelp - P4 replacement parts

It took a while for all the spare parts of the previous version (Phantom 3 series) to show up too.  I would imagine the priority for ALL the parts is first, to actually build the P4's and for the authorized repair centers.  Why else do you think they be on pre-order at all the vendors?  If having a bird ready at all times is really "mission critical" you would be wise to have a spare P4.  If not, you'll just have to be patient like the rest of us or send it in for repair.
2016-5-7
Use props
AssHatModerator
lvl.1

United States

Oh snap!  Looks like you got an answer... "For the record"
2016-5-7
Use props
Swedrone
Captain
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Yeah you go ahead and by them, knock yourself out with thoose knock offs. I´m sure they will work just terrific
2016-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules