DJI Care Question
887 3 2016-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
matabbirali
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI, if you are offering care plans for 1 year then why does this actual plan only last 10 months. As in your terms it says that when there is 60 days remaining and you destroy the drone you would only get 60% of the drones value or refund of the remaining coverage, whichever is lower, so obviously the lower would be 2 months cost of the coverage.

So this is essentially a 10 month cover and not a year, is it not?
2016-5-6
Use props
DJI-Wild
DJI team

Hong Kong

This only happens when your aircraft is completely damaged or presumed to be completely damaged and needs to be exchanged with a new one. If you don't need to change a new one you can get full coverage amount left in your account.
2016-5-7
Use props
matabbirali
lvl.2

United Kingdom

But why. I would have hope my aircraft would be completely covered for the full period I was paying  for.
2016-5-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

matabbirali Posted at 2016-5-8 22:01
But why. I would have hope my aircraft would be completely covered for the full period I was paying  ...

You are still receiving 12 months of coverage, however, there are just a some contingencies within those last 60 days that may potentially effect the amount used during that time regarding replacements only. You would only be effected in the event that your aircraft was damaged to the point that it cannot be repaired, but replaced.

If you have a non warranty repair covered under DJI Care that does not require a replacement, the standard deductions during the repair process would stay the same.

2016-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules