Two Phantoms on one Tablet
497 3 2016-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>

I have decided to blast a rather large crater in my bank account by ordering a Phantom 4 but I want it!!{:2_37:} I have already have a P3S and I wonder if I can use my iPad mini with both my P3S and P4? Will the app able to switch between the two coppters? Sorry if this has been talked about before but I can't find none this subject.
2016-5-7
Use props
Kneepuck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Yes, it can switch between aircraft. I have an Nvidia Shield tablet and a Samsung Galaxy S5. I also have a P3 Standard and a P3 Advanced. I switch devices between aircraft all the time. You can only fly one at a time,  obviously.
2016-5-7
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-5-8 02:00
Yes, it can switch between aircraft. I have an Nvidia Shield tablet and a Samsung Galaxy S5. I also  ...

Thanks Kneepuck! Damn, I was hoping to master my multi tasking skill by flying two copters at the same time. {:2_27:}
2016-5-7
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

Maxi3D Posted at 2016-5-8 02:05
Thanks Kneepuck! Damn, I was hoping to master my multi tasking skill by flying two copters at the  ...

Use the tablet and setup all safety parameters such as rth height, signal loss, etc. On one of the birds. Then unhook the tablet and shutdown the app hook up to the second RC, start the app.now you can fly one having the tablet and the second one by looking at it!! Now go ahead and multi task. Good luck!
Remember you won't have any warning from the unhooked one, such as battery level, etc. So remember the flight time to give yourself an idea of at least the battery level.
2016-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules