Banned

Canada

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-7
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

Those two guys seem like nice people....but I didn't find the video funny.  Not really even interesting.    I feel like a party pooper if it was funny....I didnt see it.
2016-5-7
Use props
SajidShah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 627539 ft
Portugal

thats what is going happening with all new Phantom4 Drone new owner ! hehehehehe
2016-5-7
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

2016-5-7
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

No need for apologies.   I'm sure some will find it funny while some won't.    It might depend on your frame of mind at the time.   
All I see is two decent fellas buying a Phantom then having trouble getting it to work.    But I didn't see anythng particularly funny.    Seems like the poor guy really wanted to get it flying that day.

Why would I cry?   I wanted a refund for my lost tme but it didn't get any emotions out of me.  Maybe that was the problem?  Dunno.Be patient, I'm sure some others will come along and find it hilarious.   Just the way it goes.

2016-5-7
Use props
FatedFilmsNC
lvl.4

United States

I found it hilarious and painful to watch, because I knew what they were doing wrong the entire time trying to get it to work and constantly getting RC Signal Loss. What people need to realize is that this is NOT a RTF drone. Such drones are labeled as such (like the Typhoon G) Even the Typhoon H isn't RTF.
2016-5-8
Use props
Morph1
Banned

Canada

2016-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules