Full manual for DJI GO?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
magiker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198110 ft
Thailand

Hi
In the full manual for Phantom 3 Advance and the 1.8 version there is a part about the app, but it leaves many things unexplained. I want/need a complete one....

Regards
Jacob

2016-5-7
Use props
scarper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59272 ft
Australia

Welcome to the world of DJI where updates come at a price...no comprehensive notes and out dated documents.
2016-5-7
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

Documentation is pretty sparse,  and it would do no good anyway,  as the app is always changing.  But think of it as being like having Alzheimers disease. Every time you open the app,  it is like seeing it for the first time.  It is not too hard to figure out though,  and chances are,  someone on here can answer any questions you may have.
2016-5-7
Use props
johnsr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1579022 ft
France

There is a good early video around put out by the guys at Drones in SC  which may be helpful:

Perhaps another poster knows a more up-to-date example. As Kneepuck cheerfully pointed out, with updates roaring down on you like a waterfall anything will be soon out of date. Use the search facility on the forum to explore a question before posting.
Have fun & good flying!
2016-5-8
Use props
nigelw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

Kneepuck Posted at 2016-5-8 02:55
Documentation is pretty sparse,  and it would do no good anyway,  as the app is always changing.  Bu ...

Same as with the aircraft firmware.  Except they do update the manual, they just don't tell anyone.  Muppets.
2016-5-8
Use props
magiker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198110 ft
Thailand

nigelw Posted at 2016-5-8 17:32
Same as with the aircraft firmware.  Except they do update the manual, they just don't tell anyone ...

Well a updated manual is not worth so much, if they still not write everything in it, or I would not written this thread...

2016-5-8
Use props
nigelw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

magiker@hotmail Posted at 2016-5-8 11:44
Well a updated manual is not worth so much, if they still not write everything in it, or I would n ...

I agree, like I said, Muppets (DJI)
2016-5-8
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

nigelw Posted at 2016-5-8 12:01
I agree, like I said, Muppets (DJI)

It's time to play the music
It's time to light the lights
It's time to meet the Muppets
On the DJI show tonight

It's not got quite the same ring to it
2016-5-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Though I walk through the valley of death, I fear no evil.
For I carry a stout Shillelagh. . . Hahaha

Yeah, them fare manuals would be a fine commodity to trade. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2016-5-8
Use props
Not A Speck Of
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

The docs suck. No matter that they sometimes change the manuals and don't post what the revisions are, they STILL do a piss poor job of covering the GO application settings.

2016-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules