Ireland

Totally agree with you.
2016-5-9
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry!!
Could you please contact our online sales representative for detail information?
Thanks for your cooperation!
2016-5-9
Use props
rickyli99
lvl.2
Flight distance : 134003 ft

try putting a paypal dispute thing on them, suddenly the z-axis will be available to ship. ;)
2016-5-9
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

rickyli99 Posted at 2016-5-10 03:16
try putting a paypal dispute thing on them, suddenly the z-axis will be available to ship. ;)

Good idea!!!
2016-5-10
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-10
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for the waiting time. Z-Axis is in short supply. We will ship out orders as soon as possible.
2016-5-11
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

United States

2016-5-11
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

DJI Store Posted at 2016-5-11 21:39
Sorry for the waiting time. Z-Axis is in short supply. We will ship out orders as soon as possible.

Adela, I am in New Zealand and my local dealer is embarrassed by your broken promises on delivery. If the dealers haven't got them and we haven't got them, who has got them ? someone must have some somewhere surely?? Or did your production people only make a 100 or so?

Rod and the (again disappointed) cat
2016-5-11
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Skyrider Posted at 2016-5-12 08:46
YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO US ANYMORE,   BUT THANKS ANYWAY.  I HEARD THE Z AXIS IS OUT OF STOCK AND  ...

What's your order number?
2016-5-11
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

rodAndTheCat Posted at 2016-5-12 09:50
Adela, I am in New Zealand and my local dealer is embarrassed by your broken promises on delivery. ...

Hi, Rod
I'm seriously sorry about that!
About the orders, what I can do for you is to covey your requirements to our relevant coworkers and help to follow up right now.
However, I am not in charge of any sales issues and limited to the information about sales or production, could you please contact our sales representatives directly for any explanation?

We deeply understand the situation, we'll always try our best to speed up the processes of your new orders.

Thanks for your understanding!
2016-5-11
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skyrider Posted at 2016-5-11 20:46
YOUR WORDS MEAN NOTHING TO US ANYMORE,   BUT THANKS ANYWAY.  I HEARD THE Z AXIS IS OUT OF STOCK AND  ...

30-40 days, I ordered z-axis as soon as it came out and it now says tba. To be announced, which really sucks because it was the key piece that I was waiting for.
2016-5-12
Use props
rodAndTheCat
Second Officer

New Zealand

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-12 18:59
Hi, Rod
I'm seriously sorry about that!
About the orders, what I can do for you is to covey your  ...

Adela, the only understanding is this:
DJI speak:= Deja Vu industries ( ie:  here we go again making promises we don't keep!

Available soon= 5-6months (maybe- if our new idea works)

Shipping now=A few might be shipping now ( which will need immediate upgrades)

Latest firmware update= fixes for the earlier firmware that we didn't test properly.

A new experience= oh yes it's that all right- a customer service so appalling it ought to be in the Guinness book of records!

Shipping soon= not shipping anything like soon unless you are referencing the lifespan of the universe

Operates on Android 4.*= except when it doesn't so go buy another $600 phone.

These are just a few of my perceptions, so to coin your pointless phrase, " thank you for your patience and understanding"  but you should add " thank you for your money, which will help us develop the product we promised you"

Shame on you DJI, you do have good technology , I'm just glad you don't build Boings!!

Rod and the (extremely pissed off) cat

2016-5-12
Use props
nomad65
lvl.3

United Kingdom

1#
It comes with a heavy heart , that after being a staunch advocate of DJI , i'm left with no choice but to part company .

Supported you from day one in blind belief that your promises would be met .

For the record , have various DJI products ranging from the Osmo , which is a diamond in the rough but genius , through to my S900 , A2 G15 etc etc that has had no support in all areas

The Yuneec Typhoon H , has everything ( apart from being wateroroof ) that i have have been asking and promised from DJI but to no avail .

The amount of money i have spent , i could have bought 3 YTH !

We are your customers , look after us and we , in turn , will look after you .

Depending on how DJI respond to this message , is how i respond with my hard earned pounds !

Peace !
2016-5-12
Use props
Skyrider
Banned

2016-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules