Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TyFuji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1635509 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all,

I recieved it on Friday and about ten minutes in to my first flight it dropped from the sky. It was a test flight so it didnt fall far and nothing seemed to be damaged.  I tried to fire it up again and only one prop was turning, upon closer inspection the three motors that were not firing got so hot they melted the lower shell to the point that the screws scewed in it and caused the outside part of the motors to touch the top shell. When I picked it up I noticed a rattle inside and with a bit of shaking and removing the battery out fell a screw that must have been dropped in at the factory. I have no doubt that this was the reason for the over heating and wondered if any one else has had this issue with a Phantom. My Phantom FC40 has never had any issues.

2014-9-17
Use props
phantom
New

Spain

Do you have prop guards on?
2014-9-17
Use props
TyFuji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1635509 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nope, it didn't come with them.
2014-9-17
Use props
tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

So sorry to hear that. I had very good service from DJI for my fist unit that arrived defective. I hope you can get similar results. Have you spoken to their technicians over the phone. I can usually get through with less than a 30 minute hold time. Best of luck. Let us know how it turns out.
2014-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules