Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin Unresponsive
980 2 2016-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmornix
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My Ronin is completely unresponsive, once turned on the lights flash on as normal however the camera does not calibrate into place and battery is securely seated in the holder and to make things worse after tying to upgrade the Ronin's firmware the gimbal assistant now keeps telling me that  the GCU needs upgrading and thats its not using a DJI Intelligent battery. all live data on the Gimbal assist no longer updates itself and stays on a set number and any attempt to upgrade the Ronin fails once I try to install telling me to power cycle the device only to have the same results

This is ridiculous as I only received my Ronin back from DJI a month ago and Im already having problems

2016-5-10
Use props
stevensheehy1
lvl.1
Ireland

Getting the same problem. Battery is on and secured, but no power. I can't even use the USB connection or connect via DJI Assistant....
2016-5-11
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
Sorry for the problem!
Can you manage to show me the firmware version of your Ronin in the Assistant software? If you can't upgrade all the modules correctly, is there any warnings when it fails?
Have you balanced well the camera?

More details would be helpful for our analysis!

Wait for your reply!
2016-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules