1310 4 2016-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevemckay15
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327352 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Would I be right in saying that at this current point in time we do not have timelapse on the X5 firmware as of yet ? and neither do we have mic ? as when I go to swithch mic on in settings it keeps going back to off position when I slide the switch in settings.. please can anyone advise on this.. also Timelapse as can't seem to find it in the X5 settings but when I connect my original camera it's there .. please advaise..

2016-5-10
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
In the Osmo Pro firmware v1.1.0.10, there's no Timelapse feature and the built-in Mic is turned off by default, you can turn it on by tapping the Camera icon on the screen. We recommend using an external Mic for a better audio quality.

If you have any other question, please let me know.
Thanks!
2016-5-10
Use props
stevemckay15
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-11 07:28
Hi,
In the Osmo Pro firmware v1.1.0.10, there's no Timelapse feature and the built-in Mic is turned  ...

Many thanks for replying DJI-Adela .. can I ask are there any plans to bring timelapse to the x5 for the Osmo and can I switch of the fan as can't seem to find that setting .. i now have the mic working now thank u. but would like to know about the fan and timelapse.
2016-5-11
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

stevemckay15@ho Posted at 2016-5-11 18:49
Many thanks for replying DJI-Adela .. can I ask are there any plans to bring timelapse to the x5 f ...

You're welcome!

When using the X5 and the X5 adaptor with the Osmo handle, it's called Osmo Pro.
In Osmo pro firmware v1.1.0.10, the fan can't be turned off while recording. Sorry that I have no any news about whether the timeplapse would be added to the Osmo Pro in the future right now. However, our engineers will always keep an eye on your requirement and will try to do any possible adjustment as per your demands.

For any update, we would keep you informed in our official website.
2016-5-11
Use props
stevemckay15
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-5-12 02:55
You're welcome!

When using the X5 and the X5 adaptor with the Osmo handle, it's called Osmo Pro.

Very much appreciated for the reply DJI-Adela thank u..
2016-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules