Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Solution for Android or IOS not connecting to DJI GO app
829 2 2016-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Update, IOS 9.3.2 has been released and you should have no more connectivity issues.

Here are some solutions in case you cannot get your device connected to the app.

First make sure the USB cable is fine.
For Android phones and possibly tablets if you have updated to marshmallow, follow these steps to be able to connect with the app.
Plug the USB cable into the device and RC and power up the RC, go into your settings then developer options, have develper options enabled.
Then swipe down from the top to bring up your open tabs. You will see "Connected for charging" and tap that then it will bring up another menu and switch the USB from charging to "Software Installation". Now your device will recognize the app.

For IOS, last option is to restore the ipad/iPhone (after syncing your data). First try signing out of iCloud and see if that works. Then also try to reset the network settings and location & privacy. if those do not work then you will need to do a full restore of your iPhone/iPad and then you will be able to get into the app.
DJI is working with Apple to remedy this.
1.png
2.png
3.5.png
3.png
IMG_0640.PNG
IMG_0641.PNG
IMG_0642.PNG
restore ipad screenshot.jpg
2016-5-10
Use props
mikegrook
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for the update and the acknowledgement that there actually is a problem and a solution is in the works. You had helped me within another thread for this exact issue. Sadly my Ipad mini 2 is now in the mail as a return since none of the restores or suggested actions worked. I will try another device once a solution is found.
Thanks again to you and all the others who provided solid advice
2016-5-10
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

mikegrook Posted at 2016-5-11 00:38
Thank you for the update and the acknowledgement that there actually is a problem and a solution is  ...

No problem, and sorry yours did not work. I have never heard of that before, always, the restore works.
2016-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules