Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
new drone law in Turkey
12Next >
33170 56 2016-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bobhyslop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182379 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all, hope someone can help.

I'm going to Turkey in July for a couple of weeks and planned to take my P3A with me but have just read on the net that Turkey has brought out a new drone registration system.

I have looked at their civil aviation web site and it is a bit conflicting as to whether you need to be registered for both commercial and non-commercial flights or just commercial.
Also after a couple of hours trying to translate the registration site it seems to me that you can only register if you live in Turkey.

So questions are,

1- do you have to register for non commercial (recreational flights)?

2- if so, how do you register if you live outside of Turkey?

3- Has anyone else been through this process and can help?

Any help greatly appreciated as my P3 was bought in January specifically for this holiday, the new law came out end of February so will be gutted if i cant take it.

Cheers

Bob
2016-5-10
Use props
vu.q.le
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-5-10
Use props
polaturkey
New
Flight distance : 74833 ft
Turkey

Hi, I live in Turkey/Istanbul, and have 2 drones.(tarot 650fy + p4) Both of them are registered but nobody asked anything so far. Just be careful with "no fly zone",  keep away from people and animals. I mean, use our general rules just like in every flying. There won't be anything bad.  Safe flights!
2016-6-23
Use props
cekabu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9154 ft
Turkey

In the media they serve that flying drones are restricted. So if somebody call the police they will just stand by and ask for the documents. And if not there can be a problem. I am not sure about the procedure for registeation who is not Turkish. But i recommend you to register if you are thinking to fly. So if police ask you can just show it. Otherwise they may give penalty around 6000 usd and will not give your drone back. Also it does not matter if you fly commercial or non commercial definetly you need registration.
2016-6-23
Use props
user1d00b53428
New

Belgium

Did you finnaly toke the drone to turkey?
Because i am planning to do the same.
Maybe i only will use my drone to film watersports on the beach from our hotel.. to avoid trouble...
2016-8-29
Use props
bobhyslop
lvl.1
Flight distance : 182379 ft
United Kingdom

No, left it at home this time as unable to register.
I checked with a friend whilst out there who confined that at present only Turkish nationals are able to register via the website as you need a Turkish citizen number for I'd, this is supposed to be changed so that foreigners can register some time in the future but unknown when.
Was a shame as where I was would have made for some fantastic flying and video.
Fingers crossed for next year.
Enjoy your hols.
2016-8-29
Use props
tobias.rothlin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87654 ft
Switzerland

I'll be traveling to Turkey next week. I'm planing to take my Mavic Pro with me. Now I saw that I have to register my Drone. On the Website of the Turkish Directorate of General of Civil Aviation (http://web.shgm.gov.tr/en/s/2227 ... nned-aerial-vehicle) I found that Drones  under 4kg don't have to be registered if the don't fly autonomously, out of the line of sight and used for sport and entertainment only.
Even so I would like to take a look at the registration form. I could not find it on the Website of the Turkish Directorate of General of Civil Aviation. If some one could send me the Link to the Form it would be great. Thank you already.
2016-12-26
Use props
Numptee Nuts
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144 ft
United Kingdom

Please let me know if you ever got to take your drone to Turkey. Ill be going over there in a few months and wanting to take my P4 over there.

thanks

Tony
2017-1-3
Use props
BPJersey
New
United States

tobias.rothlin Posted at 2016-12-26 14:11
I'll be traveling to Turkey next week. I'm planing to take my Mavic Pro with me. Now I saw that I have to register my Drone. On the Website of the Turkish Directorate of General of Civil Aviation (http://web.shgm.gov.tr/en/s/2227 ... nned-aerial-vehicle) I found that Drones  under 4kg don't have to be registered if the don't fly autonomously, out of the line of sight and used for sport and entertainment only.
Even so I would like to take a look at the registration form. I could not find it on the Website of the Turkish Directorate of General of Civil Aviation. If some one could send me the Link to the Form it would be great. Thank you already.

Tobias, the page on that link has to do with Importation laws not the actual drone usage laws.  Don't know what the actual laws are, but just wanted to make a note about that.  Would hate to see you get your Mavic taken away.  It will be interesting to see where people will bring this since the Mavic looks more of a toy than most drones...very deceiving...a lot of countries with anti drone laws may not even realize what it is...without the propellors it looks just like one of my off camera flash that i keep in my camera bag!
2017-1-3
Use props
tobias.rothlin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 87654 ft
Switzerland

Numptee Nuts Posted at 2017-1-3 04:51
Please let me know if you ever got to take your drone to Turkey. Ill be going over there in a few months and wanting to take my P4 over there.

thanks

I'm not sure what the law exactly is. But due to the recent developments in Turkey I decided to leave my Mavic at home. I would recommend not flying a drone in Turkey, the Security in Turkey is very strict (due to the Terrorist Attacks) and the Security People can't speak english so it would be hard to communicate with them.
2017-1-18
Use props
Endorphin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229993 ft
Russia

Taken from http://web.shgm.gov.tr/en/s/2227 ... nned-aerial-vehicle

"
Model Aircraft (unmanned aerial vehicles, which can be used outdoors, and maximum take-off mass/weight of which is not more than 20 kilograms, and which have no autonomous flight capability, and which are flown within the field of vision of the user, and which are used only for sports and entertainment purposes); and any flyable toys or vehicles, which have been manufactured in order to be used at indoors; as well as UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle), maximum take-off mass/weight (MTOM/MTOW) of which is less than 4 kg, and maximum speed of which is less than 50 km per hour, and maximum altitude of which is not more than 100 meters to the ground, are excluded from the scope of this instruction.
"
2017-3-22
Use props
Alper Suslu
Flight distance : 168009 ft
Turkey

Hi guys
I'm living in Turkey and I have DJI F450 custom build, P4P+ drones I am registered its to iha.shgm.gov.tr
You too can register your drone and fly in Turkey without any problem if you don't making commercial fly.
But there is one big problem.
İf you don't have work or residence permission you can't register your self to this site and for that you can't register your drones too yet.
I'm sorry for that but I think one day (when somethings change) this issue will be fixed.
You can see this law on this page.
2017-3-22
Use props
PaulSouthport
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1448799 ft
United Kingdom

given the new rules preventing anything electronic bigger than smartphone on flights from Turkey to US/UK, and no lipos in the hold, Turkey may now be off limits for drones on holidays
2017-3-22
Use props
i in the sky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 581795 ft
United Kingdom

PaulSouthport Posted at 2017-3-22 11:35
given the new rules preventing anything electronic bigger than smartphone on flights from Turkey to US/UK, and no lipos in the hold, Turkey may now be off limits for drones on holidays

The new UK rules refer to laptops, tablets and smart phones. There's nothing that says you can't take other electronic devices. I checked with BA yesterday as I have a shoot in Turkey in a couple of weeks, they said I could still take my cameras as carry-on.  I'll be taking my Mavic too.
2017-3-24
Use props
Endorphin
lvl.1
Russia

Alper Suslu Posted at 2017-3-22 09:31
Hi guys
I'm living in Turkey and I have DJI F450 custom build, P4P+ drones I am registered its to iha.shgm.gov.tr
You too can register your drone and fly in Turkey without any problem if you don't making commercial fly.

Thanks for the info! How do you think , what will happen on a border checkpoint, when customs  find my P4 in the car? It will be a journey around a Black Sea - Russia, Georgia, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria.. and unfortunately, there is no easy way around Turkey (my wife dont want to go to Syria).. So I'm afraid, if customs will forbid mee to take a drone, our journey will be failed in the middle..
2017-3-27
Use props
Alper Suslu
Flight distance : 168009 ft
Turkey

Endorphin Posted at 2017-3-27 04:28
Thanks for the info! How do you think , what will happen on a border checkpoint, when customs  find my P4 in the car? It will be a journey around a Black Sea - Russia, Georgia, Turkey, Greece, Bulgaria.. and unfortunately, there is no easy way around Turkey (my wife dont want to go to Syria).. So I'm afraid, if customs will forbid mee to take a drone, our journey will be failed in the middle..

I will ask it to directorate general of civil aviation.
2017-3-27
Use props
Endorphin
lvl.1
Russia

Alper Suslu Posted at 2017-3-27 11:18
I will ask it to directorate general of civil aviation.

Thanks! If the rules a so strickt, I will not use it, but anyway I need just transport it to Greece and other countries.
2017-3-29
Use props
Raymond.Liao
New
Japan

Hi everyone, I am from China.
I'm planning my trip to Turkey in August 2017 while wondering whether I can bring on my MAVIC or not.
Finally I found this page by google.

According to the introduction, Mavic is excluded from the importation laws, but we foreigners cannot register for the usage laws.
So, I would like to take a try to bring mavic through the Istanbul's airport customs. But I don't dare to use it in the city like Istanbul... although it's beautiful..
Is there anyone successfully bring a drone, P4 or Mavic into Turkey recently?

2017-4-9
Use props
ALI_YM
New
Turkey

Hi, Dear Friends. I am the student in Turkey, and I have a  residence permit as an international student. I am planning to buy a DJI mavic pro. As you mentioned I should register.. but THE problem is that there is no link to the SHGM website I searched for it but I could not find anything.  
If anyone knows please send me the link. I  don't know the Turkish very well.  
And
if I buy my drone and register How many days it will take to register? Can I use my drone immediately? or It will take months to proceed???
I just wanted to make sure about that because the price of the drones in Turkey are very high and for students like me is really hard to afford such an unfair TAX.

Thank you all.
I would be appreciated if someone helps me.
2017-4-10
Use props
Antonov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 321857 ft
United Kingdom

i in the sky Posted at 2017-3-24 01:03
The new UK rules refer to laptops, tablets and smart phones. There's nothing that says you can't take other electronic devices. I checked with BA yesterday as I have a shoot in Turkey in a couple of weeks, they said I could still take my cameras as carry-on.  I'll be taking my Mavic too.

I just came back from Turkey, good job I never took my Drone there, at the airport they collect any battery that in your cabin bag. None allowed inside suitcases. Last year, they had a fuss about my drone batteries there hence the reason i did not bring it this time.  

All drones are banned State of Emergency as of July 2016. Do not take any risk, I'd say. Unless your pockets are full of money. Registration only works for the residents of Turkey.
2017-4-12
Use props
Alexey Z
New
Flight distance : 18953 ft
Ukraine

Who knows about get Mavic to the Antalya from Europe?
2017-4-21
Use props
fans47fe9b86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 732021 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I have to strongly disagree with the above poster. I have lived in Istanbul for ten years and I'm always flying in and out of there with my drone and never had a problem.

I've flown in and out of Istanbul Ataturk airport, Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen and airports down south (Dalaman, Antalya), and not once has there been an issue. On a couple of occasions, when going through X-ray at security they ask me to take it out and they look at it, ask me what it is, no then just say "Ok"

As for owning a drone here, I bought a YuneenTyphoon a year ago (which is now sadly at the bottom of the Bosphorus ), and now I'm a Mavic owner. I am in kind of a gray area about legality. I am registered with the site that Alper posted above (I'm able to as I have a Turkish ID number as I work here), but I'm not actually able to register my specific drone as there seems to be an issue with my ID being a "Yabanci kimlik / foreigner ID".

Saying this, I fly all the time here and have not once had a problem. Just don't fly near people, stick to rules and it's fine.

P.S. How do I change my username? :/
2017-4-23
Use props
fans47fe9b86
lvl.1
Flight distance : 732021 ft
United Kingdom

Not above, two above. Sorry.
2017-4-23
Use props
Raymond.Liao
New
China

Hi guys, It's me again.

One of my friends, also Chinese, who have been to Istanbul last week, told me that the airport custiom didn't give her X-ray at all. No one care about what she brought in.
2017-4-25
Use props
igorlaurent
New
United Kingdom

Hi all.
Just came from Turkey (yesterday). No problems at all. No one asked about insurance or licence.
They asked to open, checked, asked how much you paid. That's it.

The only problem is to take it back. In my case to the UK. You can't take it with you as a cabine luggage. So it will go to the hold luggage. I've got mine one back undamaged
2017-5-30
Use props
Numptee Nuts
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144 ft
United Kingdom

Great news - Im off there next weekend.

Please could you tell me if you (on the return journey) did you place your batteries in the hold with your drone on via your hand luggage ?

Thanks

Tony
2017-6-15
Use props
Antonov
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Raymond.Liao Posted at 2017-4-25 03:59
Hi guys, It's me again.

One of my friends, also Chinese, who have been to Istanbul last week, told me that the airport custiom didn't give her X-ray at all. No one care about what she brought in.

Insanely incorrect. Just came back, people were in tears for loosing their any external batteries they had with them. You'd loose them.  
2017-6-16
Use props
Antonov
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Numptee Nuts Posted at 2017-6-15 02:46
Great news - Im off there next weekend.

Please could you tell me if you (on the return journey) did you place your batteries in the hold with your drone on via your hand luggage ?

Don't ! you'd loose them.
2017-6-16
Use props
Endorphin
lvl.1
Russia

Returned from Turkey last week, traveled by car. No problem on the border - customs did't search bags, just looked in to the salon. I flew either early morning or in the wild places. Most of the people,  we have met, know about the law about drone and usually reminds us, that because of terrorist threats - the police are very strict.

Cappa by Viktor Endorphin, on Flickr
2017-6-26
Use props
fans2d33ed7f
New

Denmark

Can i bring my mavic Pro from Hamburg to Turkey???
Or is it a bad idea ?

I am flying tomorrow
2017-6-28
Use props
BlackEnLightnin
New
Flight distance : 4701 ft
United States

Cheers all. I recently moved to Turkey from the United States with my DJI Mavic Pro. This is my second time living in Turkey, but my first with a drone. I have reviewed the available Turkish Regulations/Policies pertaining to drone possession and flight so that I can get flying as soon as possible. The information below is my attempt to provide some insight based on what I see posted above and what I have learned. I am not a Turkish authority of any kind and ask that you take what I say as another element of your research...this is not necessarily the gospel or how your experience will go.

Travel into Turkey:
I flew from the US to Turkey via London and Athens. I carried the Mavic Pro in my carry on baggage with four (4) batteries that were all removed from the Mavic. Batteries that are not installed in a device are not allowed inside of checked baggage as per my airlines rules. I purchased Explosion Proof LiPo Battery Bags through Amazon to store the batteries in to be sure there was no issue in the aircraft cabin. I also discharged the batteries to ensure they were all charged below 75% prior to my initial flight, as recommended for air travel with Lithium Ion batteries.

The only questions that I ever received about my drone were upon arrival in Athens when I took my carry on bags through security. The aircraft security were not sure what they were looking at and asked what I had. I pulled out the Mavic and explained that it was a drone. After admiring it for a few moments, they told me that I was good to go. Upon arrival in Turkey, I did not have to take my carry on baggage through security again and I was on my way.

Registering Drones in Turkey:
You MUST register any drone you plan to fly in Turkey whether it is for recreational or commercial purposes. That applies to all drones weighing 500 grams or more (the Mavic Pro weighs over 700 grams, if you are wondering--the DJI Spark would not require registration).

The Turkish Civil Aviation Authority has a registration page for those who possess and want to fly drones in the country.The Registration link is found at: https://iha.shgm.gov.tr/public/register. You will need either a Turkish National ID# or a Foreign ID# to register your drone. If you are traveling to Turkey for just a short vacation, then I do not know of any work arounds for you at this time (sorry). For those of you who have the necessary ID# and do not speak Turkish, I recommend that you use the Google Chrome application to load the webpage because it has Google Translate built into the webpage and it will decipher the registration page for you.

I am waiting on my Foreign ID# to come back (takes approximately 2 weeks or less) before I can complete the registration. However, the webpage indicates that registration is completed immediately after submitting the form at the aforementioned Registration webpage (similar to the U.S. FAA Registration, if you are familiar with how easy that process is). --Again, I have not done this yet and I am operating off of what the webpage says. I will provide an update after I complete the process.

Other Notes:

-If you do not register your drone and attempt to fly anyway, then I caution you because the Turkish civil authorities are not ones to play around (if you aren't accustomed to the country and police here). I will not advocate that anyone attempt to do anything prohibited by law, but I also understand that people will do what they want and accept the consequences if they come. Registering the drone is the harder way to go, but will provide you with top-cover in the event that someone questions you.
-Keep your drone in your sight at all times and avoid flying over residential areas/large groups of people.
-Autonomous drones are supposed to be prohibited, so I'd recommend staying away from the Smart Flying modes if you have a DJI or similar drone...fly the thing yourself.
-Do all of the research on your airline carrier that you can in advance, as different carriers have different policies pertaining to traveling with drones and batteries.
-If your drone is taken, then it's not likely that it is gone forever. The police/airport security will probably just confiscate it until it is time for you to return to where you came from. Expect fees if that does happen.
-Do you have/plan to have mobile internet/GPS service where you are going? Take into consideration that recent DJI updates require you to register your drone through their website and be logged in if you want to be able to fly your drone more than within arms reach of you. That means that you will need to have access to mobile internet if you are flying with the use of GPS satellites and mobile internet. Wifi service probably won't do you much good if you are away from your hotel and trying to fly.

-Good Luck, Have fun, and Cheers!
2017-7-10
Use props
BlackEnLightnin
New
United States

Drones in Turkey

Cheers all. I recently moved to Turkey from the United States with my DJI Mavic Pro. This is my second time living in Turkey, but my first with a drone. I have reviewed the available Turkish Regulations/Policies pertaining to drone possession and flight so that I can get flying as soon as possible. The information below is my attempt to provide some insight based on what I see posted above and what I have learned. I am not a Turkish authority of any kind and ask that you take what I say as another element of your research...this is not necessarily the gospel or how your experience will go.

Travel into Turkey:
I flew from the US to Turkey via London and Athens. I carried the Mavic Pro in my carry-on baggage/hand luggage with four (4) batteries that were all removed from the Mavic. To my understanding, no batteries which are not installed in a device can be stored inside of checked bags (in the aircraft hold) as per my airlines' rules. I stored my batteries inside of Explosion Proof LiPo Battery Bags that I purchased through Amazon (http://a.co/5aPOrBc) for safety inside the aircraft cabin. I also discharged the batteries to ensure they were all charged below 75% prior to my initial flight because I found it was recommended for air travel with LiPo batteries.

The only question that I ever received about my drone was upon arrival in Athens when I took my carry on bags through security. The aircraft security were not sure what they were looking at and asked what I had. I pulled out the Mavic and explained that it was a drone. After admiring it for a few moments, they told me that I was good to go. Upon arrival in Turkey, I did not have to take my carry on baggage through security again and I was on my way.

Registering Drones in Turkey:
You MUST register any drone you plan to fly in Turkey whether it is for recreational or commercial purposes. That applies to all drones weighing 500 grams or more (the Mavic Pro weighs over 500 grams, if you are wondering--the DJI Spark would not require registration).

The Turkish Civil Aviation Authority has a registration page for those who possess and want to fly drones in the country. The Registration link is found at: https://iha.shgm.gov.tr/public/register. You will need either a Turkish National ID# or a Foreign ID# to register your drone. If you are traveling to Turkey for just a short vacation, then I do not know of any work arounds for you at this time (sorry). For those of you who have the necessary ID# and do not speak Turkish, I recommend that you use the Google Chrome application to load the webpage because it has Google Translate built into the webpage and it will decipher the registration page for you.

I am waiting on my Foreign ID# to come back (takes approximately 2 weeks or less) before I can complete the registration. However, the webpage indicates that registration is completed immediately after submitting the form at the aforementioned Registration webpage (similar to the U.S. FAA Registration, if you are familiar with how easy that process is). --Again, I have not done this yet and I am operating off of what the webpage says. I will provide an update after I complete the process.

Other Notes:
-If you do not register your drone and attempt to fly anyway, then I caution you because the Turkish civil authorities are not ones to play around (if you aren't accustomed to the country and police here). I will not advocate that anyone attempt to do anything prohibited by law, but I also understand that people will do what they want and accept the consequences if they come. Registering the drone is more difficult, but it is necessary and it will provide you with top-cover in the event that someone questions you.
-Keep your drone in your sight at all times and avoid flying over residential areas/large groups of people.
-Autonomous drones are supposed to be prohibited, so I'd recommend staying away from the Smart Flying modes if you have a DJI or similar drone...fly the thing yourself.
-Do all of the research on your airline carrier that you can in advance, as different carriers have different policies pertaining to traveling with drones and batteries.
-If your drone is taken, then it's not likely that it is gone forever. The police/airport security will probably just confiscate it until it is time for you to return to where you came from. Expect fees if that does happen.
-Do you have/plan to have mobile internet/GPS service where you are going? Take into consideration that recent DJI updates require you to register your drone through their website and be logged in if you want to be able to fly your drone more than within arms reach of you. That means that you will need to have access to mobile internet if you are flying with the use of GPS satellites and mobile internet. Wifi service probably won't do you much good if you are away from your hotel and trying to fly.

-Good Luck, Have fun, and Cheers!
2017-7-10
Use props
TomStreller
lvl.1
Germany

So I will be traveling to Turkey in late August and wanted to take my DJI Spark with me. I did read somewhere else that drones under 500g don't need to be registered. Does anyone know if this is true?
Also it seems that traveling TO Turkey is no problem with the drone in hand luggage but leaving is. So what if I only have hand luggage and nothing else to out the drone into? I will be traveling home with a turkish airline so I think they will be even more sensitive about these rules.
Anyone traveled to Turkey recently and can give any advice?
2017-7-12
Use props
BlackEnLightnin
New
Turkey

TomStreller Posted at 2017-7-12 06:34
So I will be traveling to Turkey in late August and wanted to take my DJI Spark with me. I did read somewhere else that drones under 500g don't need to be registered. Does anyone know if this is true?
Also it seems that traveling TO Turkey is no problem with the drone in hand luggage but leaving is. So what if I only have hand luggage and nothing else to out the drone into? I will be traveling home with a turkish airline so I think they will be even more sensitive about these rules.

Please read my post directly above, Tom, as I think I answer the majority (if not all) of your questions.

Bottom Line: No problem carrying it in your hand luggage as long as the batteries are detached and I recommend that you purchase fireproof LiPo Battery Bags. You cannot keep the bags in the hold below the plane as it is unpressurized and could cause a fire due to the stresses on the battery.

Good luck!

2017-7-13
Use props
BlackEnLightnin
New
Turkey

TomStreller Posted at 2017-7-12 06:34

One more thing, Tom...

Review Turkish Airlines policies for transporting items in your baggage here: http://www.turkishairlines.com/e ... age/dangerous-goods

Wouldn't hurt to print out a copy and have it with you if you get any trouble.
2017-7-13
Use props
Lil' Outdoo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 294777 ft
United States

Just Fly there and don't get caught. Who cares?
2017-7-13
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

Lil' Outdoo Posted at 2017-7-13 14:33
Just Fly there and don't get caught. Who cares?

Great advice!

It ranks up there with "Sure everyone has a few extra drinks and then drives home"
2017-7-13
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

BlackEnLightnin Posted at 2017-7-13 11:21
Please read my post directly above, Tom, as I think I answer the majority (if not all) of your questions.

Bottom Line: No problem carrying it in your hand luggage as long as the batteries are detached and I recommend that you purchase fireproof LiPo Battery Bags. You cannot keep the bags in the hold below the plane as it is unpressurized and could cause a fire due to the stresses on the battery.

'You cannot keep the bags in the hold below the plane as it is unpressurized and could cause a fire due to the stresses on the battery.'

The cargo hold on all aircraft is pressurized, so that is not true. The main reason they wont carry batteries in the cargo hold is because there is no way to deal with a fire in the hold if it happens.
2017-7-13
Use props
fansca906eef
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290062 ft
Turkey

has any non-turkish been able to complete your registration of the drone as posted above by BlackEnLightnin?
I have tried myself as a foreign resident, but unfortunately after a couple of days I got a message that the system could not retrieve my yabanci data from MERSIN system so process could not proceed.
upon further investigation and contacting SHGM directorate I was told that the system is not working yet for foreigners (even if they hold a valid TC kimlik number). can anyone confirm ?

thanks
2017-8-8
Use props
TomStreller
lvl.1
Germany

BlackEnLightnin Posted at 2017-7-13 11:27
One more thing, Tom...

Review Turkish Airlines policies for transporting items in your baggage here: http://www.turkishairlines.com/en-int/travel-information/baggage/dangerous-goods

Thanks, don't know why I didn't read your longer post in the first place, since it says all I need to know. Seems like there shouldn't be a problem with the airline either, at least in theory, so I will give it a try and report when I get back home!
2017-8-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules